user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital
maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in
Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now
Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services,
software development, quality assurance services and system
integration based on standard components and products, as well as
support & application management. By implementing best-practice
solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be
successful in tomorrow's world.
- Design and Develop Libraries for React Native for Windows 10
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Should have strong DotNET knowledge with additional expertise on Interface, enhancement
- Working with a ticket tool like Jira
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform, SAP Gateway, WPM, MVVM is a plus
- Experience with Windows 10 SDK is must
About Evora IT Solutions
SkyPoint is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Customer Data Platform (CDP). We build SaaS products to deliver personal relationships with your customers in: Healthcare and eCommerce industries.
Our mission is to build & drive with excellence; a C (Customer) D(Data) P(Platform) that champions privacy and compliance through connected privacy-first customer experiences. At SkyPoint Cloud, we bring people & data together with excellence towards data protection. We sync up your valuable data, on a single platform. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We follow a flexible culture founded on awareness, trust, collaboration, ethics, a strong outlook towards commitment, & customer fascination which are the building pillars of SkyPoint Cloud.
We believe in practicing the Ideal Behaviour at SkyPoint Cloud: Treat Human Asset Fair, Fun work environment, 4 E's (Embrace, Engage, Encourage & Empower), Open Communication, Curiosity & Passion.
We are looking for full stack Software Development Engineer for our Bangalore office to work as part of application and the integrations team that bring in data from many sources we support. The position will be
responsible for developing software platform with direct involvement on design, functionality, security, performance, scalability, manageability — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. We are looking for professionals who has experience in design and development of applications using React, .Net Core, Azure
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
▪ Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
▪ Solve complex technical problems, customer requirements and provide efficient solutions
▪ Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
▪ Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
▪ Anticipate and communicate risks areas proactively throughout the lifecycle
▪ Handle complex production issues and should be able to fix it with quick turnaround time.
▪ Suggest innovative ideas in business and technology areas
▪ Should have good communication and collaborative skills
Professional Experience required:
- 3-8 years of hands-on involvement in software development, design, coding, and unit testing
- 2+ years of experience in leading in the agile scrum as squad lead
- Experience in reliable distributed systems, with an emphasis on high-volume data management within the enterprise and/or web-scale products and platforms that operate under strict SLAs.
- Experience in handling critical issues, escalations, and unforeseen roadblocks
Nice To Haves
- Azure certification AZ 204.
- Experience with data platforms
- Competitive total compensation package including equity and performance based bonus plans.
- Industry-focused certifications and ongoing training opportunities.
- Happy hours and fun team-building activities.
- Internet reimbursement within corporate guidelines.
- Opportunity to work with a US-based fast growing healthcare SaaS startup on Azure cloud.
- Meal cards and other incentives.
- Awards and recognition programs.
Design and development of algorithmic trading systems using C# and .Net APIs
GUI design and development in C#, WPF in MVC Framework
Research low latency development techniques and implement in platform and strategies
Develop execution and analytical libraries and build infrastructure for it
Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
- You have at least 4 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Technology using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2008
Experience in coding and implementation of end to end functionality of a medium
to large Web Project throughout application life cycle.
Hands on experience in Java Script and J-Query with good verbal communication.
Must have strong knowledge in MS SQL Server 2008/2012 and above with writing
Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, triggers, indexes, etc.
Knowledge on complete n-tier web application development and familiarity with
Good team player with quick learning curve & ability to collaborate and work with
Good to have some experience in CRM and ecommerce portal.
Hand on experience on developing and using Web API.
Role : Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Experience : 1-2 Year(s)/2-4 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore
Education : B. Tech(CSE)/similar field of study/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following:
- Mobile Application Development
- Distributed Computing
- Machine Learning
- Image Processing
- Developing Large Software Systems
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Understanding of agriTech domain and application of technology in farming
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.
We are looking for an experienced IT MEAN Stack Developer who has an indepth knowledge and skills encompassing the front end, back end, language, Server, API, Database, DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with atleast 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Virtual Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. (VES) is the exclusive development center for VEST, Inc. USA. We engineer desktop and cloud apps, and enterprise platforms for VEST, Inc. to help create high quality, scalable, cost-effective solutions, and services for major global OEMs. More details, please visit our website : https://www.vestusa.com
The Opportunity, as a Full Stack Developer, you'll be at the heart of our company - The Engineering Team. You will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the products. Will help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
Your day-to-day tasks includes:
Required to work in a fast-paced agile environment and with a team of dynamic Software Engineers to develop end-to-end applications/products.
You will use .NET Core using Visual Studio Code as a primary technology to develop applications.
You are always willing to work in a constantly changing world and have ability to adapt to new technologies faster.
What You should have:
Proven experience WCF, REST APIs, LINQ and the Entity Framework.
Experience in Blazor Web Assembly is a plus.
You can understand customers business requirements, capability to translate those business requirements to technology terms and develop applications.
Detail-oriented, Critical-thinking, Experience with software designing in a test-driven environment.
You have a good understanding on Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
Excellent communication Skills both written and oral, and you are a fast learner with an ability to adapt quickly.
Why you must work for VES.
Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions and drive your learning.
Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that is where our team likes to be always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers, seniors and even all our senior management is approachable.
Job Title / Skill: Dot Net Developer (Software Engineer)
Work Location: Noida
Notice Period: Early Joiner
Experience: 7-10 Years
- Dot Net developer.
- Experience in Webservice (WCF, Rest, Web API).
Enclosed are further more details:
- Comfortable for 2 years’ service agreement.
- 60 % throughout in academics ( Must have 60 % above in graduation, If someone have 55 to 60 % in 10th or 12th ( Only one of them) will be considerable.
- Transportation- Not available.
- Job Timings- 01:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Should have good comm skills.
- Notice Period- Immediate or max 30 days.
Interview process:- HR Call ( Initial validation) , T-con Interview , Machine Test, Final Managerial round.
Service agreement as within the tenure you will be trained in new technologies within your current role.
Candidate should have their personal Laptop for further interview process.