About Kasi Technologies (I) LLP
2. Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
3. Identifying new revenue opportunities
4. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
5. Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
6. Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
7. Maintaining and updating sales, marketing, and business development documentation
8. Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
9. Collaborating with management on sales goals
10. Supporting the team with other responsibilities as required
Client Coordinator: Onboarding and manage brands, insurance and ecommerce companies requiring aftersales waranty support services.
Partner Coordinator: Onbaording and manage service partners. Assign tasks/ claims and get them executed through partner network.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.
- Managing B2C sales by developing and implementing business strategies.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting monthly and quarterly results
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation.
- Developing the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
If you want an accelerated career growth & a steep learning curve, then Misha https://www.askmisha.me/ is the place to be.