About Evox Systems Pvt Ltd
We define technology with innovation, quality, and versatility. Our digital solutions are designed to provide a secure environment in an effective manner.
From humble beginnings 7 years ago in a dormitory in Mumbai, we have grown into a renowned company with a worldwide customer base.
We began as an open source service provider in cloud space. Since then we have transitioned into developing new products.
- Our main product is SaaS that provides online privacy tools for a solid customer base worldwide. It is a cloud platform where we deploy open source applications for users. We are currently serving over 8k users. Technology stack: Docker, Bash, PHP, jQuery.
- Our latest product in development is a news widget that helps websites perform targeted communication with their clients. Technology stack: MERN.
We are a small IT company based in Vadodara, Gujarat.
We develop, market, and maintain our own software products.
We are constantly perfecting our main product and developing new independent products at the same time.
- Energetic self-starter, with a desire to work in a startup environment.
- Proficient in advanced Java programming skills.
- Expert in Application development cloud/on premise end to end. Middle layer, DB layer.
- Nice to have understanding on MQ and DB
- Good hands on in Complex Event Processing systems.
- Solved scale and performance issues while dealing with huge sets of data. Pre compute or data aggregation frameworks to achieve good response time.
- Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience of debugging applications running on Unix like systems (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs for complex data sets
- Knowledge of container based development & deployment (e.g. Dockers, rkt)
- Expertise in software security domain, a plus
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/ hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/ hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/ hiringplug
- https:// blog.hiringplug.com
- www. hiringplug.com
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers and he should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
- Design and develop scalable cloud components that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture or make 10x improvements in performance and scalability.
- Ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks.
- Hire and mentor junior engineers
- Doing code reviews, unit and performance testing of the code.
- Monitor and manage 3000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex cloud based solutions
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic, memcache, Elasticsearch, docker.
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on automation testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with Google cloud, AWS or Azure is preferred
We would prefer the candidate work from our Mumbai office for alteast first 6 months.
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. The Language Engineering team works on the source code analyzers, including both programming languages and configuration-as-code systems. As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will work on building the best, most comprehensive, Ruby analyzer in the world. You will add new rules and Autofixes for finding more issues with code and automatically fixing them. You will be involved with the community to understand the problems with static analysis tools in the Ruby ecosystem.
As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will:
Identify bad code practices in Ruby and write new analyzers to detect them.
Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
Ensure fewer false-positives are reported by the analyzer.
Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
At least 3 years of professional software development experience in Ruby.
Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
Familiarity with Ruby best practices followed in the industry.
Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
Company: Product based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in CANADA
Backed by intelligence and research, we assist your business perfect a greater outreach on the right audience. We are , your partner in professional growth. Offering bespoke consulting across varied segments, Trancis’ assistance is sure to set your business apart and ahead of your competition. With strong beliefs in detailed work approach, Trancis leaves nothing to chance. Meticulously going through each and every aspect of your business, we ensure that you have a well-oiled, and smooth- running venture. Appropriate business planning, correct legal and financial consulting, the right technical assistance, and more, experience an all- dimensional cooperation at . Company which stands for omnidirectional Now we are the leading IT based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in Delhi NCR, Canada and France.We are specialized in Web Development & Digital Marketing with a proven track record of developing successful online store.Our overall client rating is 4.9 out of 5
Online test -> Final tech round
Product based / service based company
Role - Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Exp. - 5+ Years
Joining time - Immediately
work from home permanently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in Advance Java, Spring,
- Enterprise-grade cloud applications on Java EE platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable,
- Object Oriented analysis and Design patterns.
- Run the simulator against it for verifying the baseline.
- Trigger scripts that need to get the logs from the server
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Good experience in Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protocol Buffers
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Working knowledge with AWS Lamda, Dockers
- Good to Have Skills: Shell script, MySQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mandatory skills: Advanced Java, Sprint Boot
Job Location : Pune
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Design and development of Linux Device driver, BSP & Kernel modules
1. Strong in system C programming on Linux platform.
2. Strong experience in Linux Kernel and device driver development
3. Experience in Kernel porting and migration to different platforms and kernel versions.
4. Experience in BSP and Boot loaders
5. Device drivers experience preferably for following devices: UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO, PCIe, MMC, USB etc.,
6. Good knowledge on platforms and peripheral devices
7. Knowledge on processor like IMax Good to have
8. PowerPC experience
9. Python programming
Package : Commensurate to relevant experience ( CTC Range: 6 to 10 lacs/annum)
Immediate Joining !!