Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)
About Exotel Techcom Pvt Ltd
- Answering questions about a company's products or services.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Delivering information about a company's offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Communication skills
- Have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off
Benefits for TOP MNC's BPO - Free 2 way transport - Good package Free job placement - Job guarantee.
Hiring For Customer Support Associate , Any graduate / Under graduate - Fresher And Experience can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
You would be engaged in
Banking / Collections / International / Domestic Voice Process / Telecom Finance / Healthcare (Voice Process)
Engaged in handling calls of Enterprise & different business units (Internal & External)
Provide World Class Customer Service.
End to Transaction of Reports.
Need to maintain Accuracy in Reports.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient and versatile
Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels internal and external
Salary - 16k to 30k +inc
Graduates / undergraduate freshers with excellent communication skills.
0-3 years exp.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Card ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Shift: Day / Night
- Work as a part of the clients' virtual business team or individually.
- Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) with clients through email, phone or chat.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and Work/Delegate the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Work as a part of the both internal and external clients' extended team.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and complete the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Conduct online research for tasks to acquire results and present them in a manner that meets the expectations of internal/external clients.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Desire to learn new things every day
- Good with comprehension and analytical skills
- Good at using search and internet tools like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo etc.
- Good in handling Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore
- The job location is Marathahalli and hence candidates staying near by office location or those who are willing to re-locate nearby to office location are encouraged to apply (One way cab provided within permissible limits).
- Candidates with gap of more than 2 years in their education or professional experience will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates should have all relevant education & experience related documents.
Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice and Voice Immediate Joining.
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply with Minimum 3 Arrears
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 4th to Nov 15th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)