- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Gogaga Holidays pvt ltd
1. Answering phones and explaining the services offered by the company.
2. Contacting existing clients as well as prospective clients.
3. Obtaining client information and other relevant data.
4. Asking questions to the client and understanding their specifications.
5. Resolving queries and issues related to the services.
6. Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
7. Maintaining the database of customers on a regular basis.
8. Suggest solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical sales executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, he/she will be required to source new customers from USA, UK, UAE & India, and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations.
Technical Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Sourcing potential new customers.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
• Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
• Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
• Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
• Maintaining strong customer relations.
• Meeting sales targets.
Technical Sales Executive Requirements:
• Degree in business administration or related field.
• Previous experience as a sales executive.
• Strong knowledge of scientific and technical products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
• Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
• Ability to travel.
Should have interest in Business development (B2C/ B2B) for Software Application
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and
Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
On-boarding new apartments on NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be proficient in Hindi and English language, knowing regional language will be a plus.
Should be comfortable to work on weekends(Sat & Sun compulsory working), with a week off in
Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements of Commercial property
- Sell real estate Commercial properties to Corporate & HNI clients
- Show client different available option of properties
- Send proposals to client
- Build Relationship with HNI & Corporate clients.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Other ELPC activities
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To promote brand in the market
To create opportunities for business development
To craete positive feedback in the market
To build a positive rapo in the market through team
To generate sales through team
To achieve sales target through team
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.