Crescerance is a mobile technology company that fosters innovation,by developing customized websites and mobile apps for schools, districts and associations.
We create easy-to-use, time-saving, branded and customized mobile apps
and websites for schools, districts and associations.
At our core is an unwavering passion to develop integrated technology
solutions that foster engagement and fuel creativity.
We work with your school, staff and executive team to unify communications across
technical platforms and mobile devices. In turn, our customers are able to connect, engage
and inform the communities, causes and individuals they serve each and every day.
Experience Level: Min 2+ years
RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and web pack.
Good Communication Skills
iThink Logistics is one of India's best third-party logistic service providers. Awarded as Logistics
Start-up of the year by ET NOW leaders of tomorrow. We assist eCommerce Sellers in growing
their businesses by effortlessly shipping products to customers' doorsteps in 26,000+ pin codes
in India at the best possible price using courier service providers.
ABOUT JOB ROLE:
We are looking for a dedicated Frontend Developer to work on projects for our organization.
The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about coding and will have a plethora of ideas for
developing effective tactics.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices
• Developing features to enhance the user experience
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
• Building reusable code for future use
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• Hands-on experience in developing modern, responsive, and cross-browser-compatible
LIFE AT ITHINK LOGISTICS:
Working at ITL goes far beyond just having a job to make ends meet. As an ITL team member, you may
do what you love, be yourself, and make a difference in people's lives. We embody #squadgoals; our
team takes pleasure in having a "curious attitude" that encourages cooperation and progress without
regard for seniority. You will make new friends and be inspired to bring yours too.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
• Structured career development - our team of industry experts is here to support
and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Paid leaves / sick leaves / maternity / paternity leaves
• Health insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Training and Development programs for personal and professional growth
• Other fabulous benefits include - free snacks and beverages, Lunches, and indoor games.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
• Full Time team members need to stay with us for at least 1 years.
JOB Role: CMS Developer (AEM Cross Train)
Work Location: Chennai & Remote also Preferred
About the Role:
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient custom components for enterprise scale applications in AEM Platform.
- Adopt agile methodology and iterative development.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Hands-on in any one of the CMS platforms with an in depth understanding of the platform (Drupal, WordPress, Liferay etc.)
- Good knowledge of theme, plug-ins customization and custom component development
- Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- The candidate is expected to pick up AEM platform quickly and get certified.
- Candidates having a strong java skillset (or have experience in java-based CMS platforms - like Liferay) is expected to learn AEM platform and contribute extensively to AEM backend development in JCR, OSGI and Apache Sling
- Good Communication (both verbal and written).
Your primary role will be the implementation of the application for either desktop or mobile devices with a focus on performance. With your understanding of AngularJS / React JS best practices you will create modules and components with which you architect the application. You will take existing design and front-end templates and enhance them with CSS animations and implement idiomatic markup. You will team up with the back-end developers to connect to.
- Building, optimising and maintaining front-end web apps
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Integrate external web services
- APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in JS based development
- Hands-on Working Experience Of MVC Frameworks Like Angular.js & React.js.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exposure To Sass, Grunt, Node Js.
Oddr is looking for an experienced senior frontend engineer to help us build modern web-based Cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table and design and implement the frontend architecture with a strong emphasis on its robustness, testability, re-usability, performance, and ease of maintenance. As a senior engineer, the candidate should be able and willing to mentor and guide fellow team members as the team scales and grows. The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities, be a self-motivated team player, and take pride in what they deliver.
The candidate should be interested in a long-term stable career to grow with our company. The candidate will need to work late night hours because of the geographic distribution of the team.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles
- Experience with frontend test automation frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern authorization techniques like JWT
- Experience with monitoring and improving frontend performance
- General understanding and knowledge of the UI/UX best practices
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and re-usability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification from a reputable institute.
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of building enterprise applications using React.js in recent projects.
We Condé Nast are looking for React Developers who can design, develop, modify, debug
and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design
specifications and closely work with Data engineering, data science, and internal business
strategy teams as well as the CN suite of brands to develop Analytics Platform
● 5+ Years of work experience.
● At least 2 Years of relevant work experience in React
● Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
● Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen
● Experience in Version control (Git)
● Demonstrated ability to work with remote team members, meet deadlines and work
in an agile environment
● Excellent communication skills Strongly Recommended:
● Experience with functional reactive programming methods (e.g. RxJS)
● Experience with async programming (e.g. Promises)
● Expert in React Hooks
● D3/other data visualization tools and libraries
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Frontend / UI Developer
Minimum 1 year experience in UI Development (Mobile, Tablet and Web)
Experience in designing response interfaces
Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Graduate in any stream
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with a cross-functional team to create simple and easy to use interfaces and will also be taking an active role in defining how the application looks.
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Role: UI Developer