Software development and consulting company offering high end solutions for various business needs. Our expertise in cutting edge technologies and strictly adopting Agile-development principles have made us one of the premier technology consulting company worldwide.
We started off as a small team in 2006 to build amazing products and solutions for companies that need them. Over time, we’ve built over 500 applications for our clients across the globe. Many of them got funded and one of them got acquired by google.
Today, we’re a team of 400+ people. We’ve opened up an office in the US, Australia, and Canada our most significant markets, to get much closer to our customers.
Our strength lies in building and supporting world-class Web and Mobile Applications. The technology stack includes but is not limited to Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Elixir, Android, iOS(swift), Go Lang, Nodejs, ReactJs, and Angular. To leverage the strength of the technologies, we use Micro-Services-based architecture for most of our applications.
With more than 35+ years of domain expertise of our practitioners in this space we have launched our Enterprise division to cater to the needs of large organizations with SAP-ERP, OpenText, UiPath, Oracle & Asset Management System – Maximo. And our clientele in this space includes various Fortune 500 companies.
Our enterprise-focused services are around Asset Management (Maximo), Content management (Documentum, MS Sharepoint), Cloud (AWS, Azure), ERP, RPA, CAD, HCM & SAP.
Services we offer on Enterprise- Consulting, Maximo Implementation, Maximo Upgrades, Reporting, Integration, Date Uploading & Support.
Jobs at Sedin Technologies
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development with LWC/Aura and basic integration with third-party services.
- Good understanding of Sales, Service & Experience Cloud & Salesforce Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts on application design, support, and practice development efforts to improve current business processes
- Ability to present to peers and senior management with clarity
- Executes unit, performance, and user acceptance tests for solutions to meet quality standards
- Quickly grasps technical and business concepts and executes assigned tasks with minimal supervision and guidance
- Independently solves technical problems in assigned areas.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Explore new updates from every release and critical updates in salesforce.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing custom pages, Site responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components along with Controllers,
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users and data as well as creating Roles, Profiles.
- Experience in designing Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval processes, Validation rules, custom tabs, Reports, Visualforce pages, Dashboards, Security configuration and Email generation according to application requirements
- Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, and any Devops Tool preferred
Certifications Required [Min. Two certification is required]
- PD1, APP Builder
JD for Technical Project Manager
The key job responsibilities will be:
- Design, development, management, and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level.
- Engage with functional teams and lead technical teams on the project located across shores.
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical design, using design patterns, and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members as well as manage large projects and teams.
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards, and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Supervise junior developers in an agile environment and drive adoption of best practices.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
-Help support software sales efforts through presentations for, and technical discussions with, clients and prospective clients
- Deploy and Manage resources based on their skills and provide adequate opportunity to learn
- Groom resources to be multi-skilled and bring flexibility
- Monitor/manage resource performance at all stages
- Understand clearly the customer's business, functional, technical, and timeline expectations and plan to exceed the expectation
What are we looking for:
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong hands-on software development skills using OOP concepts and design patterns.
- 12+ years hands-on of web application development experience in Ruby on Rails (RoR) or .Net, Python, Java technology
- 4+ years supervising development teams and mentoring junior team members
- 6+ years of hands-on experience using unit testing frameworks such as Junit; understand static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing, and automated test frameworks
- Full stack development experience with both Backend & frontend Java Spring framework (Core, MVC, JPA, Security), JSP, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, Maven, and SQL
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery model
- Experience with Microservices development using Spring Boot or any other technology framework.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies, JSPs, and Servlets
- Experience with Tomcat application servers
- Clear communication of ideas, analysis, design & development concepts/artifacts
Tarka Labs is a team of passionate hackers, enthusiastic polyglot developers & software plumbers who work with clients to build beautiful and brilliant Digital Products and Digital Experiences.
We combine rock-solid engineering with beautiful art. We take immense pride in our craft. We empathize and care about client’s customers as much as they do. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Senior Developers act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring that teams are successful in their delivery. You will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must as you will spend time both with clients and alongside your fellow teammates.
What is in store for you:?
You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
Work in collaboration to build innovative customer experiences
At Tarka Labs, we encourage individuals to grow into the embodiment of attributes like engineering craftsmanship, an eye for detail, and an obsession to learn technologies.
Do you believe in writing code is a craft? This job is for you if:
You’re well-versed as a polyglot developer and comfortable with the latest Object-Oriented technology
You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
You do clean coding and solve scalable problems
The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and languages
Add on- If you have an understanding of virtualization & DevOps of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker, or Kubernetes.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to develop, deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance and scalable software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture Skills
- At least 3-5+ years of experience working with the Go programming language
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Gin, Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc
- Experience with writing test cases
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Sedin Technologies is a high-end software development consulting firm that offers services in Web and mobile app development, business intelligence and analytics, IoT, EAM, Cloud infrastructure, RPA and eCommerce solutions. They are the parent company for multiple business divisions like Rails Factory, Tarka Labs, Coderapper, EAM 360, Salesforce, ECM, DataKulture and Engineering, comprising a total of 8 unique ventures that offer specialized services.
Job Description :
Must have Good Experience in the software development lifecycle and end-to-end project management from concept through to development and delivery.
Minimum 3 years of experience as a Python Developer
- Must be good in MySQL.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Good debugging skills and ability to generate reports.
- Good understanding of Programming Algorithms and Data Structures.
Quess Corp Limited
About the company
About the company
Mastercard is a leader in global payments and a technology company that connects billions of consumers, thousand of financial institutions, and millions of merchants, as well as governments and businesses around the world.
About the company
About the company
Tetrasoft is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering innovation and digital services to leading companies. It helps clients’ solve the most challenging industry-specific problems and offer tangible benefits through leading-edge technologies and strategies. With a global footprint and varied group of innovators, Tetrasoft makes its clients stay in front using the best in class agile and lean methodologies. It specializes in innovating commercial products and platforms using disruptive technology across Data Engineering, Customer Experience, Quality Engineering, Intelligent process Automation, Cloud Platforms, Mobile Applications and Security service lines. Tetrasoft is already generating real value and new growth in Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing and Hi-Tech industries.
Life at TETRA is all about Happiness, Talent, Family, Fun, Diversity, Inclusivity, Excellence and engaging workplaces
We are growing at a rocket pace, we need challengers and pacesetters across the globe!!!
- 1000+ Engineering Professionals
- 50+ Ongoing Engagements
- 22 Years of Servicing Global Customers
- 6 Offices in US & INDIA
We are actively hiring on CutShort. Please check out our roles below & apply to get in touch with us.
Cyber Infrastructure Private Limited
About the company
T2S Software Solutions
About the company
Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions
About the company