Magicpin (Samast Technologies) Careers
Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people in the neighbourhood and where they hangout - from the hippest cafes to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. Find the buzz in your locality through our user generated pictures, videos, reviews to discover interesting people, places and get cashback/rewards for visiting those places.
magicpin drives discovery that leads to business for local retailers across categories like restaurant, fashion, beauty, grocery, spa, yoga, gyms, and more. For their spending, users get rewarded in ‘magicpin points’ that can be used to buy more services and experiences at magicpin partner merchants.
The biggest advantage of magicpin's Cashback Programme is that it works at ALL stores in a city, and it doesn't matter whether you pay through cash, credit/debit card or e-wallet - you always get your magicpin points.
Our user community, known as 'magicians' are up and about in their city’s neighbourhoods sharing their local experiences through picture stories that inspire other users to have those experiences.
For retailers and brands, magicpin is the go-to platform to reach out to relevant local customers, highlight their uniqueness, reward loyal customers through magicpin points and vouchers, real-time promotions, augmented reality games, run micro influencer campaigns and more. magicpin builds engagement and visibility for its partner retailers and brands to help drive up their new and repeat business.
magicpin is by far the leader in offline marketing for retailers in India. We have grown 5x in 2018 and are on track to repeat that in the coming year. This is a massive $1T market in India - 50x the size of all ecommerce in the country.
magicpin has 5 Million+ users and is now live in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Goa, Chennai, Ahmedabad and is quickly spreading to more cities and countries.
Jobs at Magicpin (Samast Technologies)
- This is a B2B sales (Field) role where, you will be the face of magicpin and the friend, philosopher, and guide to our merchant
- Every day will be unique and interesting. The adrenalin rush of achieving targets, building, and selling solutions, and seeing hyper-growth will make you feel at home!
- Scouting for leads ranging from restaurants, hotels, and fashion retailers, acquiring them as clients, and servicing them over the phone and email
- Maintaining relationships with clients, by providing holistic
- Working close coherence with the marketing team to best optimize results for
- Generating sales insights and suggesting product level
- Postgraduate in any
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- High ownership & accountability with a drive to close targets and grow in the
- Upselling new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Responsible for managing sales leads on CRM
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Performing effective online demos to prospective clients
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing holistic solution
- Need to have an empathetic ear to client queries and concerns
- Managing end to end sales process, including invoicing, collection, up-selling, etc..
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants- abilities and fit to company culture.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing.
- Screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met.
- Preferable Bulk hiring experience.
- Have experience in Sales hiring, BD hiring, customer support hiring.
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
What you will get to do:
- Understand the business, define problems and design structured approaches to solve them.
- Perform exploratory analysis on large volumes of data to validate/disregard hypotheses.
- Identify opportunities using insights for product/process improvement.
- Create dashboards and automated reports to track KPIs.
- Manage the reporting of KPIs, present analysis & findings to steer the team’s strategic vision.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, design, sales and operations teams) on a regular basis to drive product/process changes and improve business intelligence.
- Analyze rich user and transaction data to surface patterns and trends.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required.
- Process data from disparate sources using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools;
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to remove roadblocks and ensure operations are running smoothly.
What you will need to apply:
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking, attention to detail
- Basic business sense and an understanding of common statistics/analytics techniques
- Advanced Excel Proficiency and SQL (experience of working in Python/R is preferable)
- Strong ownership, drive and the experience of working independently in unstructured environments
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams within tight timelines to execute on decisions
- An appreciation for the connection between your work and the outcome (the impact it has on the organization and the experience it delivers to the customers)
- Interview Focus: Puzzles, Guesstimates, Problem Solving, Analytical tool proficiency, Data Interpretation
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist and Support smooth running of the day-to-day operations in the organization
- Monitoring and measuring the operational performance of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods’ Brands.
- Monitoring performance metrics defined across stakeholders.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications related to various tools within the organization
- Interfacing with all sections within the Operations department
- Take charge of ops preparation of new projects when within the domain of Operations Dept
- All other duties as requested by the management
- Minimum Qualification - Graduate/Engineering or equivalent
- Candidate with at least 1-2 Years of working experience in the similar capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in tools like Excel, SQL (Mandatory), and Python (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Analytical capability
- Location: Gurgaon
2. Responsible for managing the sales lead on CRM
3. Maintain relationship with clients
4. Need to have an empathetic ear and decent communication skills
5. Manage end to end sales process, including invoicing, collection, up selling etc..
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure..
- E./B.Tech in Computer science or equivalent degree with experience in at least one or more programming languages including but not limited to Java/Scala, Python, or C++.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of common Android libraries such as Room, Glide, Retrofit2, etc.
About the Role:
magicpin is hiring a Recruiter to support hiring for mission-critical roles in Tech and Non-Tech Functions. In this role, you will partner with Hiring Panel/Managers, Business Heads, Functional Heads to define and execute recruiting strategies and close talent needs. The role will focus on driving the full recruitment lifecycle including needs analysis, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring processes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit to company culture
- Screen resumes and talks to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Close top talent for a variety of teams including Product ,Tech, Analytics, Design, BD, Account Management
- Utilize a variety of sourcing channels to build a talent pipeline of active candidates and develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talent
- Leverage data, experience, knowledge and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- Act as a true partner to hiring managers on recruiting and sourcing strategies that help us hire the best talent
- Assist with weekly, monthly Recruitments Dashboards to assess TATs, SLAs, Recruitment Performance
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- Take complete ownership of recruitment tools (ATS, Job Portals etc.) and ensure workflows are maintained and followed; periodically assess the relevance of tools and suggest areas of improvement/updates to provide seamless recruiter-candidate-interviewer
- 3 - 5 years experience in recruitment and a great understanding of different roles in the industry
- Previous Product/Tech/Analytics/BD experience preferred
- Have recruiting and stakeholder management experience in an extremely fast-paced start-up environment
- Are able to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engage them throughout the process
- Are able to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Bonus - have worked /assisted on projects related to hiring, employer branding etc.
About you -
- You’re passionate about helping others
- You’re gritty and able to hustle – our’s is a fast-paced, high-performance culture with quick turnaround times and high bias for action
- You’re an owner - strong on execution, have high attention to detail and an ownership mindset as it relates to solving employee challenges and issues
- You’re able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results
- Are naturally curious and have a self-starter personality always looking for ways to innovate and improve
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate ideas and flows through sketches and wireframes.
- Strong proficiency in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/XD.
- Experience conceiving and designing consumer-facing applications.
- A diverse design portfolio that showcases an understanding of human-centered design and visual aesthetics.
- Real curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Contribute towards Product Design, from concept through development with the use of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and customer journeys.
- Transform business needs, market research, and user insights into innovative concepts Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to the concept, interaction design, and development.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce magicpin’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms.
Experience are we looking at:
Product Design Experience, Experience of working with senior stakeholders, played a decision-making role, managing a team, aspires to transition into a head role, has experience of ideating, conceptualizing, and executing design projects end to end.
About Magicpin :
magicpin is the largest platform driving discovery and commerce for offline retailers. We enable local merchants to promote themselves and thus increase footfalls to their stores. In less than 5 years, we have become the leader in USD 1 Trillion markets with 1.5 million+ merchants. Our clients include Pepsi, ITC, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, The Beer Cafe amongst others.
magicpin was started by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top-tier consulting firms, start-ups, and marquee VC firms. We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, WaterBridge Ventures, and Google.
People hiring at Magicpin (Samast Technologies)
Indiamart Intermesh Limited
About the company
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
Zomato Media Pvt Ltd
About the company
Zomato is the platform that connects over 55 million users to restaurants in 24 countries across the world. Every day we are focused providing better food for more people through restaurants. In order to do this and make sure that restaurants are a great alternative to home cooking; we drive quality, accessibility, assortment and affordability. QAAA are the four parameters that Zomato aligns themselves to every day.
Founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008, Zomato started as a website that provided restaurant content to help users make informed decisions before dining out. Zomato is now on an ambitious quest to move past being a food tech company and become a farm to table company. Since their inception in 2008, they have expanded significantly and today, have a team of more than 5000 Zomans, that represents 32 nationalities, and helps millions of users every day to decide where to eat through 1.4 million listed restaurants or deliver over 28 million food orders per month. Their growth has been supported by several investors and they have received funding of over 600 million USD to date. Zomato achieved unicorn status in 2015 with a billion dollar valuation which has since doubled.
Zomato currently provides services to the entire food value chain, including:
Restaurant Ratings & Reviews
Restaurant Search & Discovery
Online Order: Food Delivery
Pick Up: Ordering Take away
Hyperpure: Ingredients supply to restaurants
[email protected]: Canteens
Gold: Restaurant premium subscription services
Zomato is always on the lookout for great talent to be a part of our Zomato family.
About the company
About the company
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital
About the company
About the company
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
About the company
Magicbricks, a division of Times Internet Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group) is a website that provides a common platform for property buyers & sellers to locate properties of interest in India, and source information about all property related issues.