Jobs at CRATOFLOW
Title : Project Manager (Scrum Master)
The Project Manager (Scrum Master) will play a key role in guiding the team to iteratively & incrementally deliver value to the customers. You will participate in all the activities that will help the team prioritize, plan and deliver functional increments of a SAAS based product at frequent intervals with high quality.
- The Scrum Master acts as both a facilitator and a coach to the team; ensuring the Scrum framework and any organization specific guidelines or practices are adhered to
- Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams, with a focus on coaching the team on agile values and principles and the ensuing practices
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies like Sprint planning, Sprint reviews, Sprint retrospectives, Daily Scrum, backlog refinement, Scrum of Scrum
- Work closely with the Engineering team to understand the product & technology and contribute to product roadmap planning, scheduling, and release management
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks
- Develop & utilize metrics to help improve the team effectiveness
- Facilitate cross-team coordination, reaching out to the larger organization for dependency management and impediment removal
- Coach development teams on the core principles of self-organization and continuous improvement
What we expect?
- Good understanding of Agile principles and different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
- A broad enterprise-wide view and understanding of software product development
- 3 to 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master. Overall 8 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple roles
- A mind-set to do what it takes to get things rolling. Inspect and adapt to circumstances trying to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and astute attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic work environment
- Experience in Agile tools like Rally/Jira
- Good understanding and experience into the Enterprise software development life cycle
- Certification ( CSM / PMI-ACP / SAFe) is considered an advantage.
About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate developer with proven leadership skills to be our first Product Engineer-Lead, who has diversified experience in designing, building, and scaling our most versatile B2B SaaS product to our global customers.
Job Location: Chennai.
What Will You Be Responsible For
- As an engineering lead, your responsibility is to ensure that our suite of products is built to world-class architectural standards and give our customers a distinguished experience.
- You are expected to manage day-to-day product development efforts by closely working with developers in a co-located environment and ensuring their deliverables are met with superior quality. At times, you will be expected to write codes by yourself, where the team needs support to begin within certain areas where they never had exposure before.
- Establishing the highest standards of service levels with customers and being responsible for critical factors such as uptime, performance, and site reliability.
- Actively get involved in identifying problems with requirements and finding alternatives, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems, especially helping your team navigate through these issues.
- Responsible for managing product milestones, deployment cycles, and delivery of the overall product. Guiding teams through planning, development, rollout, and migration. Drive & lead DevOps deliverables.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to identify and investigate critical security vulnerabilities, providing detailed risk and remediation guidelines. Design optimal security practices when developing new application functionality.
- Working with Product Management and Engineering teams, you will influence key decisions on the architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Work closely with Founders/Investors and Global Tech Leaders in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives.
- Directly responsible for the career advancement of the front-end and Full-stack Developers at various stages of career growth.
Who are we looking for
- A Computer Engineering Degree from reputed schools with a minimum of 10+ years of overall experience in Cloud/SaaS is mandatory.
- Strong experience in leading engineering teams shipping and deploying products to Customers (service or product company)
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and manage a team of engineers.
- Strong experience with building global scale Cloud-Native Systems and modern tech stack: AWS, Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API, Microservices, and container-based applications.
- Exposure to container orchestration systems and public clouds: Kubernetes, AWS/GCP. Strong experience in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining them.
- Good exposure to managing Front End elements of Product Development.
- Passionate about delivering a unique user experience with global standard UI.
- Proficiency in designing dynamic database architecture that is scalable esp. non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Must have hands-on experience in Coding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary. Requirements
Proven software development experience in PHP for 3+ years
Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.) Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
People hiring at CRATOFLOW
Paycraft Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners’ business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably and securely execute branded payment programs worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
About the company
BE A PART OF INDIA’S DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
PhonePe revolutionizing payments by building India's Payments App to provide a cashless and a seamless payment experience.
We are on a mission to make everything you do with your money an easy, fast and secure experience. And we want you to be a part of that mission. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some reasons you should work with us.
About the company
About the company
Open financial technologies pvt ltd
About the company
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.