Nature of the Project:
The application developer will be delivering the json data based on the API Calls. Based on the response data, the UI developer should be able to put the data as per the requirements. Good Understanding of DOM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to choose right set of technologies and tools for a given problem area.
- Stay abreast with and evangelize latest frameworks, best practices, bleeding edge UI technologies and solutions across the company.
- Able to make responsive UI pages (both mobile and desktop based) using latest UI frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to customize the application using build tools like Grunt/Gulp, scaffolding tools like Yeoman, Bower, NPM.
- Take rough wireframes and storyboards created by team visual and interaction designers and turn them into working prototypes.
- Ability to efficiently produce high quality software engineering solutions to meet customer needs
Years of Experience:
4 – 6 years
3. Strong Knowledge in Oops concepts
4. Worked on any one of the CSS framework (Bootstrap, Bourbon Neat)
5. Knowledge in Unit testing framework
6. Knowledge in build tools like grunt, gulp.
7. Knowledge in css preprocessor languages (LESS / SASS)