Required Candidate profile
- Should be able to take responsibility and work independently.
- Professional experience with C#, .NET & OOPS
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git
About Efficacious Solutions P Ltd
- 6 + years of solid experience in design, development, and delivery of software solutions
- Proficiency in ASP.NET/MVC, Angular.
- Good hands-on experience in using .net core, Web API / WCF.
- Strong client-side programming like CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, etc.
- Strong back-end knowledge in MS SQL Server, experienced in writing Restful Services, WCF, etc. Proficiency in Entity Framework, Experienced in Agile Scrum, Jira, TFS
- Having work experience in Azure/AWS any cloud platform is must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; Master's degree or equivalent experience desired
- To be willing to work in US shifts
Experience: 2+ Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurugram, surat, Bhopal
- Experienced in automated deployment tools such Continuous Integration (Azure DevOps/Git).
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components. Good to have knowledge on online & offline sync capabilities in Progressive Web Application (PWA) implementation.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps is optional.
- Knowledge on INFORM, WARN and ERROR logging in Azure Application Insights, error handling, access authorization, data connectivity in C# is mandatory.
- Knowledge on publisher/subscriber queueing such as RabbitMQ.
- All C# code must contain descriptive comments to functions, or complex/nested loops, if, or case statements.
- Knowledge on NetSuite is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory is an advantage. Knowledge on OAuth 2.0 & JWT Tokens is mandatory. Writing high-level design and technical analysis documents.
- Should have worked on Agile framework
- Strong Experience on. NET Core, . NET Microservices, C# 5.0 Xunit - Unit Test Framework - C#, Entity Framework/Entity Framework and RESTful Design, Redis
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 & above
- Should be well versed with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure Devops/Git/Bitbucket Pipeline, Serverless / Azure functions, Azure Service Fabric / Functions
- Hands-on JWT Tokens, API Authorization, OAuth 2.0 JSON or XML
- Exposure to NetSuite, Workato will be an added advantage
Must Have Skills:
1. Experience with the .NET framework and .NET Core technologies: C#
2. Writing and consuming REST API/Web API in .Net framework, .Net Core
3. Must have excellent knowledge in Azure hosting services
4. Good knowledge of Trouble shooting, Azure Hosting, maintaining and performance tuning
5. Knowledge of Frontend framework (React), If not then Angular, or Vuejs etc
6. Excellent Aptitude, Attitude and Communication Skills
7. Strong understanding of OOPS Concepts
8. Strong knowledge of Unit Testing
9. Excellent knowledge and working experience in Microservice Architecture
10. RDBMS Concepts, MS-SQL Server
11. Writing & Optimizing SQL Queries for best performance
12. Able to manage release by mean of CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications in Azure
13. Well versed of code review and code scanning tools
Good to have Skills:
1. Knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Responsive Design
2. Entity Framework/LINQ, MVC
3. Strong understanding of current design patterns & best practices
4. Knowledge of Agile methodology and JIRA
5. Knowledge of Electron is a plus
1. Work with Scrum Team to prioritize tasks and ensure deadlines are met
2. Communicate and actively participate in client call and understand requirements
3. Convert design and architecture to code using best practices
4. Provide expert level knowledge and guidance on modern software engineering techniques and methodologies for code reviews
5. Demonstrate expertise in a variety of software concepts (object-oriented design), practices (design patterns), and procedures (troubleshooting defects)
6. Able to troubleshoot and debug the code, write code with best coding practice and perform unit & Integration testing
7. Collaborate with the technical team to build and migrate applications in Azure
8. Test and update application so that it can be used for cross web browsers
9. Use and set-up CI/CD pipeline
· Design a complex architecture landscape involving API integrations.
· Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Entity Framework
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
· Must have excellent oral & email communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a yearning to get things done and demonstrate ownership of deliverables.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
· Good Command on Agile Development & Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge in Angular / React / Node JS
· Mainly they are looking for:
http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC,
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, and github.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Must Have Skills :
- Hand on experience on .NET core
- Experience in C#
- Looking for experience into No Sql.
Other Skill set required :
- 3+ years of building sophisticated, world-class, highly reliable multi-tenant software systems that have stood the test of time.
- From being highly proficient to being an expert in at least one OOPS language, SOLID principles, and design patterns, C#, Dotnet core, WebAPI, NoSQL.
- Experience with microservices architecture OR distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.
You must possess good communication skills, .net and C# development skills, Server connectivity.
The person should have the capability to design solutions and can handle projects or lead projects individually if senior is not available.
A great opportunity to work grow and visit different countries waiting for you.