Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Exploit IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
UI Architect (Angular)
Nous Infosystems is a CMMI® Level 5 and ISO 9001:2000 certified global information Technology Company with expertise in providing quality software solutions and IT-enabled support services to a wide range of industries. Nous was incorporated in 1996 with the mission of providing the highest quality software development services to clients around the world. Over the years, we have successfully broadened our service offerings to include consultancy services, software and hardware testing services, and a comprehensive range of IT-enabled services.
To know more about the company pls. visit our website www.nousinfosystems.com
We are on the lookout for a senior UI professional with the following skills.
Positions :-UI Architect (Angular)
Experience :- 12--15 years
- 12 years front end web design and development experience
- Experience with a broad range of Cloud technologies including Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack) and Microservices architecture
- Understanding of Responsive web design principles and developing for multiple channels, devices, and browsers
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business-centric and process-based applications.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor.
- 25% travel to overseas client sites
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal/external users and stakeholders
- Should drive innovation in terms of publishing papers, blogs, creating POCs, propositions etc.
- Should mentor and guide junior members in the practice and create a conducive environment for others to grow technically.
- Responsible for creating highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of best practices.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor
If you feel, you match the criteria above then please send in your updated profile to raghur @nousinfo.com and also do share the following details.
- Current Salary :-
- Expected Salary :-
- Minimum Notice Period (only Candidates with shorter notice period are preferred):-
● Work on products that are used across platforms (e.g. Android and iOS Mobile Devices,
● Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting
● Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
● Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
● Collaborate with other team members
● Working on the robustness of the application
Key Skills Required:
● Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Angular.
● Understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles and Redux knowledge.
● Good understanding of - React Native - is a big plus.
● UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
● NodeJS, Webpack knowledge is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
● Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- Strong in Vue.js or React.js, HTML, HTML5, DOM(Document Object Model) concepts
- Must know Nuxt.JS a Vue Framework.
- CSS3, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap 4, Webpack, Box Modelling, Grid System
- Responsive Design, Cross browser/device development
The Job Overview
We are seeking a dedicated Vue.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as
part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code for various web and mobile
applications using Vue.js. As a Vue.js front-end developer, you will be expected to work with standard
programming tools such as version control and deployment software, follow industry best practices,
write tests for the code you write, and follow all applicable coding guidelines.
Your duties will include taking part in daily scrums, writing and developing modules for existing Vue
applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code
review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
Write performant code using core Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router to create websites and web
Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and
Integrate Vue into legacy projects
Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications
Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly
Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in e-commerce, computer science, or other
Good knowledge of the Vue.js framework and related components such as Vuex and Vue Router
development, such as Git, GitHub, HTML5, Laravel, Angular, Node.js, and npm
The ability to work as part of a team, taking ownership of individual components and following
coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
and dynamic content
Experience with integrating and maintaining external software libraries and APIs using a
command-line interface and package managers
- Integration with REST Web-services
- Experience with RESTful services
- JIRA, BitBucket, SouceTree, and Confluence
- Team Player and efficient communicator who can work with international teams
- Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging
- Requirements Understanding and Estimates
As part of the Aurum PropTech Development Team, the person will be responsible for working
with the Development Manager and assisting with all functions of software coding and design.
You will be working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts.
You will be responsible for Developing, Testing, and Analyse programming applications in the
Agile method. Analyze and rectify software errors and present precise status reports on time.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance
of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is
necessary as well.
To ensure success as a Software Engineer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic
programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a
team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Software Engineer provides valuable support to the
design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
• Build web apps, mobile apps, POC’s and applications using the latest frontend technologies.
• Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
• Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible
results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
• Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented and Present minded.
• Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, and trustworthy.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and
departments on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis.
What we are looking for
• Good understanding of website integration and software creation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
• Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results.
• Create and test applications for websites.
• Collaborate with team members.
• Troubleshoot website problems.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Familiarity with development aiding tools.
• Knowledge of React JS & Angular JS is a plus point.
➢ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA, Or Information Technology
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our
successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths, and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital
services - with an Agile mindset. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced
organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies,
and projects. It is somewhere you can thrive, grow, and be challenged. The program is currently
at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge
technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- WordPress Developer job profile
- WordPress Developer job description
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of the various stacks, libraries, frameworks & languages in front-end, especially in Angular JS.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will utilise agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain and decentralised technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!
- Very Strong communication and consulting skills
- Demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Strong understanding of Ajax and/or promises
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working with a distributed version control system (git, mercurial)
- Experience writing unit tests in one or more of the following: karma, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine, jest
- Experience working on AWS. Basic understanding of Security Groups/ VPC etc.
- Experience on working with & integrating with microservices
- Experience on developing/ using CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/ Git