About Accrualify Indian Private Limited
● Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages. Maintain and
improve our marketing codebase
● Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
● Write code using agile methods and tools. Plan, create and execute (manual and automated)
● Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software
approaches, architectures, and vendors
● Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-end development.
● Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
● Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
● Experience in page speed optimization
● Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
● Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
● Strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic,
high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
● True love for technology and what you do.
● Maniacal attention to detail.
Good to have:
● Experience in WordPress theme development
● Understanding of basic technical SEO principles
● Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angula
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Engineering Services. Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages. Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please visit our URL www.rishabhsoft.com
- Experience in Angular 2+ (preferably 6+)
- Experience in module/package repository tools (NPM, yarn, etc.)
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL DB
- Experience in Babel, AMD / CommonJS, Build systems like Grunt / Gulp or Webpack
- Experience in any one server side technology (Node , C#, Java, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Experience in testing tools (Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, etc.)
- Experience in project management and code hosting tools (BitBucket, Github, GitLab, etc.)
- Strong Communication skills/experience in client interaction
- Must have experience working as an independent contributor and / or as a team member
Nice to Have:
Experience in D3 / NVD3 / Highcharts
Experience in Ionic / Electron is a plus
Experience in Canvas / SVG.js is a plus
Experience in Firebase
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position• Experience working in a consultancy company
During your employment your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Game development with Phaser
Nice To Have
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong understanding of product development
- Experience with network systems, servers and databases.
Openings for GEP Client.
Job Description : .Net with AngularJs Experience Mandate.
Experience : 2-7 years
CTC : Open
Location: Airoli, Mumbai
Interested please drop a mail to my inbox