iOS Developer responsibilities include:
Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Job brief We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
MCA / BE /B.Tech Computer Science / IT Proven working experience in software development Working experience in iOS development. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch Experience working git.
About Quick Ride
• 4+ years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava, and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, Multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes.
At DailyRounds You Will :
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video have been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability, and Stability
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects
- Global networking and learning opportunities
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including
mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
the creation of quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of
building the RESTful API
● Communicating with external web services
● Ensuring high performance
- BE/MCA/MCM/MSc/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech(Computer science) or equivalent
● 2 to 4 years hands-on extensive experience in ios development
1) Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
2) Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,etc.
3) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
4) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
5) Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
6) Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
7) Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
8) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
9) Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
10) Proficient understanding of Git.
11) Familiarity with continuous integration.
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We
are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks
and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through
digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community,
and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We
are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable
solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that
wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and pro
ductive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in
every part of the organization.
Nurture.farm is looking for builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from
creating something from scratch.Dreamers, who are passionate about creating
something that touches of millions of people, and transforms lives. Sculptors, who
take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it
comes to quality,learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
- Mentor junior engineers
- Architect large scale systems
What we’re looking for
Builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day
5-8yrs of mobile development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Professional experience in building apps/sdks using Android SDK and/or Flutter
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Dart.
Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be a plus.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Description for Android Interview:
- Experience in Android-specific application development.
- Creating a proof of concepts with newer technologies.
- Coding and maintaining complex components/Applications.
- Improving product quality through use case reviews, writing effective unit test cases in collaboration with the testing team and business system analyst team.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Performing API design and implementation of complex mobile applications as and when needed.
- Deciding the best frameworks for use cases at hand.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization with the team.
- Following and implementing best practices while developing the apps.
- Min. 5+ years of Native Android application development, with extensive use of Google Apis, Collections, and Mobile Storage Handling.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in OpenGL is an added advantage.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions, and deadlocks.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat.
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working on Flutter projects/products.
- Good to have Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate them to software.
- Review business requirements, identify gaps, and assist in authoring functional design documents.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Proactive and self-starter requiring minimal supervision, who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company.
- Good to have or awareness of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms and Python framework.
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container, and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson), automated testing, and version control (GitHub, SVN).
- Knowledge of 3 rd party libraries and APIs, modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Awareness of secure coding practices and standards. Page 2 of 3 Above all, you should love to build and ship products that real people use every day!
Roles and responsibilities:
- An ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Adapt and work on distributed technology stacks.
- Work with BAs to define or elaborate business software requirements.
- Design and build responsive and usable interface (UI/UX) for mobile applications through appealing, visual design.
- Take ownership of product features and work closely with stakeholders to ideate and rapidly release minimum viable product or mobile app solutions across healthcare products.
- Extensive experience with SDLC phases including Agile methodologies.
- Assist in designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Perform code reviews, validation, and verification testing.
- Knows the use of version control software (GIT).
- Document technical design and unit test plans.
- Must have experience in working with multiple & small teams.
- Evaluate security and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively communicate in providing status reports and report blockers.
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects.
- Develop well-managed, high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Should have excellent English (both verbal and written) skills.
- Should have excellent interaction and client communication skills.
- Solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for better performance and response
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Objectives of this Role
● Possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
● Work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our
● Can work in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and focused approach to
development and can support, understand, and improve the creative process.
● Self-motivated and flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Skills and Qualifications
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Strong understanding of the OOPS concept
● Working experience in Java and Kotlin language
● Knowledge of Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, Socket Programming
● Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science)
● 2-3 years of experience in Java Development
● Deep understanding of the internals of Android frameworks, design guidelines, and best practices
● Track record of developing excellent Android apps that are published on Google Play
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift 4 (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration