Role: Senior Software Engineer – Backend Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune
About the Role
The successful backend engineer will work closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
The incumbent should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product or a product’s component through the entire life cycle, optimize the space / time complexity and improve on usability and reliability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from top notch colleges
- 4 + years of software development engineering.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (including MVC).
- Good hands on in AWS scalable environment.
- Experience with different RDBMS and No SQL databases like MySQL, mongo, etc.
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in one language that emphasizes class abstractions (for e.g. Java) and have coded in it for at least 4 years.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work with clients with great efficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Open minded, Team builder, Good communicator and ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
What are we looking for?
- 4 to 10 years of hands on design / development experience.
- Tech / M.Tech Computer Science or equivalent field from a premier institutes.
- Proficient in Java OR C/C++, data structures, algorithms and OO design / design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Technical depth in OS, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Ability to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
PS: Code review and team leading expereince is a pluys for Tech Lead role
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace.
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale.
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- Designing and developing server-side logic using Laravel
- Defining and maintaining the database.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Designing the different layers of the web application
- Implementing security and data protection measures.
- Developing components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language.
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design.
- Proficient understanding of software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc).
Location : Remote-Anywhere from India as permanent work from home option available
• Strong coding experience in Python and Flask Web Framework.
• Information retrieval – Web Scraping.
• Experience with NoSQL data storage like MongoDB.
• Good knowledge of Asynchronous task schedulers like Celery
• Experience working with large scale databases and storage.
• Knowledge of working with various front end technologies and how various websites are built. Sound understanding of Asynchronous Programming in python like AsyncIO
Good knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django, CherryPy, etc.
Good understanding of REST API
Build back-end features in Python that are efficient.
Integrate front-end and back-end components into the application
Develop integrations with third party applications (mostly web-based).
Working Knowledge of SQL and databases.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related fields.
Understand the needs of the client and Implement functional requirements accordingly.
Agile development methodology
Good communication (verbal and written)
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
Title: Jr Java Developer
Exp: 1-2 Years
Please find the below Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Learning new software tools.
Maintenance and improvements in existing software.
Regular communication with management and technical support colleagues.
Designing and updating current software database.
Must Have skills: Core java,J2EE,SOAP,Rest,JSP
Must know about Collection Multi-Threading and File handling.
Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems.
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable