Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Flawless implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database used in online and offline executions and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing improvements to the product being supported.
- Actively participated in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives, and solution releases.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for developing applications and continuously contributing to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs.
- Writing unit tests to continually improve the quality of our ability to introduce features at a rapid pace.
- Programming, updating, and managing server-side code.
- Working closely with other developers to maintain structured code.
- Continuously improve the tribe’s services to achieve technical excellence and pay off the technical debt over time.
- At least 3 years of experience with: Relevant back-end programming
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes and tools (e.g., JIRA,) Ability to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Excellent skills in DB schema design.
About Klenty India
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and perates from Chennai, India. Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals. With over 4000 customers including the likes of Oracle, Fitbit, Gartner, Chargebee, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force. Join us in building the future of sales engagement software.
Klenty is a great place to work if you…
1. Believe that constant learning is the path to true mastery
2. Want to have the complete ownership freedom and ownership to execute and deliver a
world class output
3. Want to operate at a world class level of competence
4. Move fast and create meaningful impact every single day in pursuit of our mission
5. Have a growth mindset and prioritize learning and personal growth
6. Want to create a world where work feels like play; where everyday is a Friday.
In short, Klenty is for the Learners, the Problem Solvers and the Creators who want to keep
pushing themselves to become masters at their craft and want to create a dent in the world.
Mandatory skills - .Net 4.5/4.8 version, Angular 6+ version, ORM development, API development
Json, bootstrap, typescript,jquery,HTML5
Good to have – Core experience
Experience : 4 to 6yrs
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger
Notice Period-As early as possible
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers.
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently we have millions of sales funnels, websites, attributions, forms and survey tools for lead generation. Our B2B customers use these tools to bring in the leads to the HighLevel CRM system. We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Improve and create new lead capture domain models.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- Create and improve lead capture tools like funnels, websites, forms, surveys, social media
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features
Your Core Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 3-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
· Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap and CSS
· Knowledge of React Js will be an added advantage.
· Address and improve any technical issues. Proficient in Angular.js & Node.js.
· Experience in deploying on AWS
· Experience in developing with MongoDB, PostgreSql
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks.
· Write test, and release world-class, production-ready code.
· Assist peer developers for coding and troubleshooting.
· Mentor and develop junior developers in the team.
· Exploring alternatives and suggesting solutions in open source stack.
· Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
· Min 2 years of experience with MEAN technologies MongoDB, Node.js, REST APIs, Angular.js, Express, JSON etc.
· Experience with any DevOps tools like JIRA, BitBucket, Docker, Kubernetes
· Knowledge of SDLC
· In-depth knowledge of Node JS, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
· Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns.
· Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
String core PHP Hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning.
Good debugging skills.
A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Basic UI Designing using Bootstrap and Jquery.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third-party), servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
Good to have knowledge
Redis, Ubuntu, OpenSips, WebRTC
3. You have top notch ability in server-side languages such as NodeJS, Microservice.
4. Database technology such as MySQL also falls in your comfort zone.
5. You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda]
6. You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
7. Third party integration like payment gateway and any Plugins.
1. You’ll develop high-quality front-end architecture.
2. You’ll build solid back-end Microservices.
3. You’ll design and develop APIs and API documentation
4. You’ll help the team in designing and normalizing databases
5. You’ll ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
6. You’ll proactively ensure responsiveness of applications.
Varivas is a community that allows users to create, support, and recommend content. The mission of Varivas is to give the community freedom, ease, and complete control of their content.
Varivas is an early-stage startup looking for its first few members.
Become part of a core team of an upcoming startup building an exciting product from scratch.
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- MEAN stack Angular, Node JS, Express, MongoDB
- Azure for hosting and data storage etc.
- Any previous experience in building a social network, payment system or content hosting is a big plus. (Please mention this in your application)
What we can offer:
- Payment for work done (of course 🙂)
- Remote work from anywhere
- Complete flexibility of working hours
- Complete freedom and ownership of your work
- No meetings, standups, or daily status group calls. (We prefer asynchronous communication like slack)
- High equity (1-2.5%) if you are interested
What we expect from the candidate:
- Should be able to work independently without any hand-holding.
- Problem solver who takes complete ownership of given work.
- Smart developer who delivers on results. (You will be assessed based on what you deliver, not by how hard or how long you work)
- Self-motivated candidates who do the work because they like it and are good at it.
- Self-managed individuals. You will not be managed by anyone on day to day basis. (There are no managers in the company)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong understanding of designing and developing Shopify API. Candidate should also have worked on any of the following Frontend frameworks like ReactJS , NextJs and VueJs.
The candidate should be proactive enough to anticipate problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner. You have to work with the Product Owner/ Cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Strong Understanding of Shopify API. (Mandatory)
- Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
- In-depth experience with Shopify’s Liquid language.
- Should have experience in designing with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB etc.
- Must know either ReactJs, NextJs or VueJs .
- Hands on experience on AWS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
The Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for bringing the platform to the next level and ensuring the stability of the core platform. S/he will report directly to our GM and will have the opportunity to participate in the next phase of growth at Delishop, developing the platform and adapting it to meet the needs of new verticals. S/he will have flexibility and responsibilities from day one with expectations to contribute to the growth of the company by bringing new ideas and solutions to the table.
- Coordinate project work with junior staff under the supervision of the GM.
- Act as a technical lead to the junior staff
- Lead production troubleshooting.
- Participate in the ideation of how to optimise the platform.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in development.
- Very good knowledge of ReactJS including workflows (eg: redux)
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Experience creating and using APIs (REST)
- Solid experience with ExpressJS/lambda and other backend technologies
- Understand of token and authentication mechanisms (eg: JWT)
- Experience with AWS, Command line tools and Auto-Scaling Environments.
- Comfortable with GIT (CLI), including branching and merging.
- Eager to try out and learn about new technologies and approaches every day.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and teambuilding skills.
- Able and confident to communicate in English with colleagues and clients.
- Curious about best practices and adopting them;
- Experience with leading development teams and interacting with clients.
- Works hard, party harder.
- USD 1000-1200 per month
- Working Hours: TBD