We are hiring React JS Developer for Dehradun location
- In depth knowledge of React JS.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS, bootstrap.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively.
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation.
- Excellent communication and Client interaction.
About Ftechiz Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Role: Angular JS Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
As someone who will be a part of our team, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular state management tool -Redux
- Experience with HTTP based packages like Axios.
- GIT experience is a plus
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You’re eager to take on challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
- We work together as a team, and that means we encourage each other to improve as a team. You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Food allowance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- A self-driven UI engineer with an eye for detail UI Design and Development
- Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally
- Meld UX and great looking UI and Wireframe while keeping excellent code quality
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines
- Design and build web apps that are scalable, puts user experience front and center
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines
- Iterate UI features with high speed
- Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs
- 2-4 years of experience with working on UI frameworks like Angular
- Experience in product companies would be a plus
- Big plus if familiar with Django, Flask, Postgres, Linux, Git, AWS
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with Jenkin
To ensure success as a react.js developer, you should have in-depth
coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive
web applications. Ultimately, a top-class react.js developer
should be able to design and build modern user interface components
to enhance application performance.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience should be at least 3 Years
- Should be good in UI
- Should be proficient in Typescript, React Native and React Js
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Would prefer to have someone from the gaming industry/poker industry or someone who is interested in the poker game development
Primary Skill: Java Script
Secondary: HTML5,JS Library- React.js,React JS,User Experience Design
Basic understanding of HTTP protocol, Web Application Design/Architecture
OOPS concept, JSON, AJAX
Knowledge of REST API
Basic understanding of Git
Basic understanding of client-server communication
Ready to take up challenges at work
Basic understanding of single page web application
Logical and Problem Solving
• Comfortable with REST API development using Java or python.
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning concepts will be a plus.