We want a developer who has experience with Quickbooks API, who can create a self serve tool, which will map data from other accounting software to QBO
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MMC Convert
● Collaborate with the team to solve problems and build innovative products planned per the Sprints.
● Utilize your in-depth understanding of programming languages and tools to develop solutions using Java, Spring-boot, ReactJS, Redux, SQL, and AWS.
● Design the low level system architecture to meet business requirements.
● Develop core back-end and front-end infrastructure.
● Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends.
● Proficiency in Java and React.
● Experience in full stack development.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Familiarity with data science concepts (preferred).
● SQL skills are a must.
The ideal candidate must have:
● B. Tech. from top-tier engineering colleges (BITS/IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ DTU/ NSIT).
● 2+ years of experience in full stack development.
● Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, innovate, take the initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma.
● Willingness to work from our Head office - Koramangala, Bengaluru.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
· Able to generate LLD documents.
· Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
· Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
· 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
· Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
· Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful webservices implementation.
· NodeJS experience is value add
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
· Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
· One who is proactive and come forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated self-starter.
· Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise with Java/J2EE experience including frameworks such as Spring REST, Spring Batch.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices, NoSQL, caching and message queue technologies like Kafka.
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server,MySql etc.,) and integrations with Spring DAO/REST/JPA.
- Integration experience consuming REST Services and developing REST Clients with third-party REST & SOAP Services with JSON/XML.
- Expertise on API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger.
- Understanding of securing APIs with JWT/OAuth2/OpenID & Spring Security is a plus.
- Ability to manage Docker containers and exposure to Jenkins & CI/CD is a plus.
- Ability to understand business plans and apply that information into the scalable development models.
- Ability to guide, train, mentor associate engineers & collaborate with developers using agile practices.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
Location: Noida or Chennai
Package: upto 20L
Avarna derived from Sanskrit means one with a fun loving nature but having no form, no color, or marks. We at Avarna Capital solve the most interesting questions in sports analytics. Diligence, productivity and transparency defines the work culture at Avarna. We are a team of
highly motivated and innovative people all working remotely so emphasis on communication, accessibility, and accountability are our key focus to build a strong culture at Avarna.
1. Migration of company's current infrastructure from Monolithic to Microservices
2. Recommeded appropriate solutions to enhance the current software stack
3. Utlizing the latest and most innovating technology in solving business problems
4. Take ownership of project delivery and entire SDLC
Backend - Java,Spring boot, Rest API, Json, JPA and/or Hibernate, SQL
Frontend - React/Angular
Good Communication Skills
Good in Restful webservices, Spring, Hibernate etc
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
❖ Should be able to learn new technologies fast and become productive in
short periods of time.
❖ Should have had working experience with enterprise web-application
development using JAVA stack
we will provide upto 15-18LPA ,If the candidate is having well versed of experience as per requirement.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
healthcare for millions of people through innovative financial solutions. We believe that planning
for medical expenses is no longer limited to taking an insurance cover or a medical loan; it is a systematic pursuit. AffordPlan is dedicated to closing the growing gap between patients and
affordable healthcare through financial technology. To do this, we're rethinking how healthcare
is delivered by empowering our patients to save and plan better for their medical expenses.
Website: - http://www.affordplan.com/" target="_blank">www.affordplan.com/
Technically should be strong in API development, Data Structures and Algorithm. Should have at least 3 years of hands-on web application development.
Design, develop and maintain APIs in Java Spring.
Design, develop and maintain the database for Web App.
Manage your timelines and project workflows between various teams and disciplines
Recognize multiple approaches can solve the problem, but be able to recommend or choose the best solution
Consult closely with management and other departments related to projects and tasks
Must have the ability to take a project from commencement to implementation
Identify and adapt an application to changing requirements
Create Prototypes during Requirements Gathering phase of Projects
B.Tech CSE with 3+ years of professional Spring MVC based WebApp development
Experience developing with a server backend in Java.
Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate.
Experience with a Source Control provider like Git, Subversion, TFS, or CVS