● Design and develop websites and web applications from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverables.
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes adhering to the technical standards.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline the development cycle.
● Collaborate and work with front-end/mobile developers on the backend needs of projects.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
● Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer. Experience in CMS like Drupal and WordPress will be an added advantage.
● Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques.
● Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development, including implementing oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Invezza Technologies Pvt Ltd
Invezza is a technology consulting and outsourced product development company. We believe in growing together and creating long-term relationships to deliver innovative solutions and cutting-edge digital experiences. We are technically creative, innovators with a deep passion for technology.
- Proficient knowledge of Django and Django REST framework
- Experience and good understanding of Redis
- Good knowledge and understanding of PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases especially MongoDB.
- Understanding of threading and multiprocessing in Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good-enough understanding of version control systems like Git or Mercurial
- Strong unit-test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of container technologies (specially Docker) and orchestration systems is a plus
- Strong understanding of various Python Libraries, APIs, and toolkits
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodology
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks -Laravel, CodeIgnitor
- Must have 2 years of experience in PHP Laravel or Codelgnitor
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
Experience required: minimum 6 months ( Trained fresher who has done training and has done some projects on php Or CodeIgniter Or Laravel Can also apply)
Job Location: Indore, M.P( Work from office)
1) Must have Expertise in PHP or CodeIgniter or Laravel.
2) Expertise in database and backend development with MySQL, the admin panel,
3) Must have expertise in JOIN, Array, writing queries, Performing crude operation, GET, POST, session manage etc.
4) Immediate Joiner
Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Key Skills: NodeJS,ExpressJS, https://www.naukri.com/ubuntu-jobs">Ubuntu, https://www.naukri.com/github-jobs">Git, https://www.naukri.com/data-structure-jobs">Data Structures, Jhttps://www.naukri.com/java-script-jobs">avascript, HTML, CSS, https://www.naukri.com/database-jobs">Database, Agile Methodologies.
Certifications: Completion of NodeJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Hands on experience in deploying in servers - jenkins, docker, AWS, Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in data validation of nodejs with JOI using ORM tools like sequalizer.
- Proven experience in securing API using JWT web token.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Understanding and Implementation of data security principles
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
- Having knowledge of ReactJs and AngularJS are preferred
- Should be proficient in Linux or Ubuntu Environment with complete knowledge of Application deployment.
- Excellent data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and are able to multitask.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and processes are maintained.
• Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at
• Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design.
• Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
• Exert influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of your team.
• Experience with performance and optimization problems, particularly at a large scale, and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
• Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
• Experienced in designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large software teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering • Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
• Experience building Web/Mobile applications
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Unit and Integration testing experience
• Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
• Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
• Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
DATAKYND seeks a Python Developer who can collaborate with our front end developers and designers to meet multiple project needs for our clients. We seek team player that can think beyond the code to provide recommendations and solutions focused on meeting client’s needs.
- Full-stack development
- Develop data migration, conversion, cleansing, retrieval tools and processes (ETL) using pandas
- Web Automation, Web crawlers and scrapers
- Data import/export formats for third-party applications (JSON/CSV)
- Integrations with third-party applications (REST API)
- Requirements analysis and providing solutions using Python and related tools.
- Supporting and maintaining existing Python scripts, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging open-source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is necessary
Primary Technical and Functional Skills:
- Python 3.x , Web frameworks (Django, Flask)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL
- Multithreading, Logging, Email, Schedulers
- Third-party integration, Rest APIs and microservice
Secondary Technical and Functional Skills:
- Basics of Linux, Nginx, Gunicorn, Apache, Wsgi
- Github , Docker
- Cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Design and workflow document preparation
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Responsible to Code, Test, Deploy and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySQL, with Laravel and Lumen MVC framework.
- Can write functional requirement documents and guides others within the project / team.
- Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Integrate / Develop to third-party APIs.
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code; perform code review of junior members.
- Azure or Aws cloud knowledge is good to have.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT.
- Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong coding experience with Laravel (5.5 and above) and Lumen
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter / YII / Zend / Joomla / Drupal etc will be a plus point.
- Must have used frameworks such as JQuery /Angular/ React JS/Backbone.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and OOPs concepts.
- Experience with databases like MySQL / MariaDB / Postgres.
- Experience in Source Code Versioning GitHub / GitLab / BitBucket and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of XML / JSON and third-party APIs.
- Good to have skills: knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB; Exposure to Varnish, Redis, Elastic Search, Apache Solr.
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
Understanding of web and application security (OWASP)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication with good analytical and multitasking skills
We’re seeking an expert Full-Stack developer ( Expert in HTML 5, PHP, Canvas & JQuery) to help us update our back-end admin. You will work from layouts in Adobe XD and Anima and work side by side with our development team in Manila and coordinate tasks and timelines to complete our project. Estimate full-time 3 month timeline- possibility may need you for ongoing freelance work after project completion.
We are looking to hire a temporary, freelance position for now.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in eCommerce web development is required for this position
• Strong knowledge of current architectural approaches to web-based applications development
• Experience with Agile development projects
• Ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities
• MVC based PHP framework (Laravel)
• HTML5 Responsive framework (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton, etc)
Knowledge of Linux command-line
• Experience of using version control (Github, Subversion, BitBucket, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Anima)
• Knowledge and understanding of how to update modules using Angular or React
• Knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySql/MSSQL)
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO tools application
• Experience with open-source software
• Enjoy mentoring team members; helping them to advance their technical skills
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Be willing to work in a research capacity ñto find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Make an intro answering the following questions:
1) Provide an example of a web application that you've built that uses HTML 5, Canvas or where multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously