We are looking for a strong Full Stack PHP CodeIgniter Developer. The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with experience in the layout, design and coding of web applications in PHP CodeIgniter format.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and database
- Should be able to take ownership of the product
- Should be able to co-ordinate with other team members
- 1 to 2 years of experience in web development using PHP CodeIgniter
- Strong knowledge of PHP CodeIgniter
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Have experience in Linux Server operations
- Good knowledge of MySQL database is required
- Experience in Common Third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- English Writing and Speaking Skills are a Must
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About XenPixel Technologies
- Experience in the designing of various Software Systems using Cucumber and RSpec
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
- Experience with Agile development methodology, Extreme Programming XP and SCRUM
- Experience in MVC Model View Controller architecture and frameworks
- Working knowledge of Amazon services.
- Extensive working experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle applications
- Experience in the web application servers like Apache, Mongrel
- Experience in XML technologies
- Programming experience in Ruby using tools like Eclipse, NetBeans IDE
- Experience in SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML
- Experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server Databases
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like MVC
- Involved in gathering user requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Exceptional ability to Quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently with excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge using the CRUD , create, read, update and delete methodology
- Languages: Ruby, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C , VB, ASP, Java, Unix Shell Script
- Tools IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, PL/SQL Developer, Git, Sub Version
- RoR Tools API: Cucumber, RSpec
- Internet: Java Script, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML
- Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server 2005, PostgreSQL
- Methodologies: Multithreading, Design Patterns, SOA, SDLC
- Interacted with business team and gathered requirements
- Prepare Design Specifications
- Involved in Status Meetings and suggested new enhancements to the existing application
- Implemented RESTful authentication plug-in for authentication and login system
- Used RHTML, cascading style sheets CSS , RJS to describe the web pages
- Implemented the presentation using HTML and a well-defined API interface to allow access to the application services layer
- Input validations were done using Rails Validation functions
- Followed Agile software development methodology and SCRUM
- Experience in the design and development of a service oriented architecture SOA on which all future sales demos and reference implementations would be built
- Involved in implementing user mailing module using ActionMailer
- Designed the SQL Server Database, and Wrote Stored Procedures and Triggers for effective Data Processing and performance
- Effective usage of Design patterns namely Observer, Singleton and Factory Method
- Used GIT for Version Controlling
Candidate must put a good quality of the research on the given module or problem statement
Candidate must provide logical, reliable and error free solutions.
Candidate must follow the process and on time quality of code delivery.
Any Bachelor's/Master's degree in any field
Candidates with CS background will be appreciated
Good analytical skills
Understanding of his/her area of expertise
We are looking for a senior software engineer (Senior PHP Developer) to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 10 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta (https://www.diverta.asia/">https://www.diverta.asia/). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
***This is a full time job.***
This is not for a complete remote position, it is hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home <after probation> 50%).
Please feel free to contact us.
- Designing & Developing front-end architecture user interactions.
- Developing back-end web applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in front applications and programming languages.
- Should have solid C# .Net development skills
- Having experience with Microsoft technologies (WPF, ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI)
- Should experience with SQL
- Positive team player, keen to work collaboratively and share ideas
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
What are we looking for? :
- Freshers or Upto 3 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of MVC structures, Basics of Programming and Frameworks.
- Problem solving skills, Ability to think and solve challenging problems independently.
- Passion to work in a startup environment and wear multiple hats.
- Have knowledge of Performance optimization or best practices of development.
- Knowledge or experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery and PHP is a plus.
What you will be doing?:
- Collaborate with team members and solve new challenges through tech and research.
- Take end-to-end ownership of delivering new modules - analyze customer usage & feedback, review business requirements, develop functionalities and test code.
- Write clean readable code and also follow best practices for efficiency and performance.
- Self learn and work independently, Also collaborate with the team when required.
- Communicate constructively and value user experience and feedback.
What can you expect to learn?:
- Full stack development in latest web technologies and frameworks like Angular, Laravel, PHP, PWAs, REST APIs, Elastic search and Web services.
- Work in a Leading E-Commerce Platform Magento and build custom modules, APIs, functionalities according to business needs.
- Best coding practices and various methodologies to optimize performance and produce the best quality product.
- Microservices architecture and Scalability using cloud services, Automation of manual tasks using linux and shell scripting, Data migrations, SQL and Version control tools like bitbucket.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- No dress code
- Group outings
- Supportive work culture