Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing, Testing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
1. Proven hands-on Software Development experience
2. Proven working experience in Java development
3. Hands on experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
4. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
5. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
6. Experience in the Spring Framework
We are scaling rapidly in user engagement (reached 150K+ daily transactions within 3 months of beta launch), and if you're looking to deal with scale, this is for you.
About Trago.in: We are a neo-trading platform where one can trade their opinions on real-time events across politics, Sports. We are building in a super-interesting category with a focus on things happening around you and giving the audience a platform to earn from opinions and knowledge.
We are a seed-funded company with marquee investors from across the globe and an amazing set of co-founders from the premier institutes of India.
To know more about us, please visit: www.trago.in
* Build the APIs and internal mechanisms of the Trago backend across all our services.
* Architect and guide building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
* Build and lead engineering teams to achieve product roadmap milestones.
* Oversee the research and development of new products and technologies.
* Be available for troubleshooting in case of backend emergencies.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or any Engineering domain with experience in Software Programming.
* 2-5 years of experience building large-scale software applications.
* Highly proficient with Java and knowledge of the many intricacies of Spring Boot.
* Proficient with MongoDB and Redis.
* Knowledge of Aerospike, and other databases would be a bonus. Good understanding of distributed systems (servers, databases, etc.).
* Positive and solution-oriented mindset and comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development environment.
What's in for you?
* Work directly with founders
* Freedom to experiment and get creative.
* Be Yourself, every day.
* Build for scale - We are building Trago with a mindset to scale to 100 mn+ customers in 3 years. We are presently doing 150K transactions a day, which we will scale by 100x in one year.
- Understand the fundamentals of Software Engineering, such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Ability to write Java applications using Spring, Springboot or any other microservices frameworks
- Experience in the development of REST applications, in Java or Kotlin
- Capable of writing effective APIs
- Solid knowledge of JVM fundamentals such as classloading, memory management, garbage collection
- Demonstrated experience in platform API design and development
- Knowledge on microservice and event-driven architecture
- Experience in working with version control frameworks such as Git (preferable), SVN
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or Cassandra) & Relational Databases
- Solid understanding of TDD & Agile principles such as CI / CD, with a proven track record of implementing solutions centred around those concepts
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies
Dropwizard or Springboot like technology
Algorithms and Data structures .
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 3+ hands-on demonstrable experience with: ▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing using Apache Spark and/or Apache Flink.
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing including Server less Functions
▪ Relational, Object Store, Document, Graph, etc. Database Design & Implementation
▪ Micro services Architecture, API Modeling, Design, & Programming
3+ years of hands-on development experience in Apache Spark using Scala and/or Java.
Ability to write executable code for Services using Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Structured Streaming, Spark MLLib, etc. with deep technical understanding of Spark Processing Framework.
In-depth knowledge of standard programming languages such as Scala and/or Java.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Apache Kafka, Akka, Apache Storm, Apache Nifi, Zookeeper, Hadoop ecosystem (i.e., HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Oozie & Hive), etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc.
Practical knowledge of distributed systems involving partitioning, bucketing, CAP theorem, replication, horizontal scaling, etc.
Passion for distilling large volumes of data, analyze performance, scalability, and capacity performance issues in Big Data Platforms.
Ability to clearly distinguish system and Spark Job performances and perform spark performance tuning and resource optimization.
Perform benchmarking/stress tests and document the best practices for different applications.
Proactively work with tenants on improving the overall performance and ensure the system is resilient, and scalable.
Good understanding of Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management & Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstrable Cloud Platform experience.
Good understanding of Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Good understanding of Network, Data, and Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business Applications / API services environment.
Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
- Have at least 3 years work experience in Java 8 or higher / J2EE Java development.
- Have experience of agile systems development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience in designing the solution and implementation.
- Is a communicative, positive, outgoing and driven team player.
- Solution-oriented, see opportunities and proactively proposing new solutions, speak and write fluently in English.
- Good to have certifications in Java, Spring etc.
- Experience in Java 8.
- Experience in Spring Boot and other spring framework like Spring data, AOP etc.
- Experience in MongoDB/ Kafka / RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in REST API
- Have worked on microservices
- Should have worked on minimum 2- 3 projects
- Experience in writing effective Unit test case for better coverage.
- Experience in writing good quality code by following code quality tools likes SonarQube etc.
- MSSQL, SSIS, Performance Tuning, Data modeling.
- Experience in No SQL tools is must
- Candidate should have exposure to write scripts in Python/Node JS/MongoDB or any other tool
- Maria DB/MYSQL, Mongo DB, Github, Jira
- Understand Requirements from client and on-site team.
- Participate in preparing design and data modelling.
- Comfortable with SQL Stored procedures and queries development.
- Comfortable with SQL Stored procedures and queries development.
- Manage SQL Server through multiple product lifecycle / environments, from development to critical production systems.
- Apply best in industry standard techniques for data modeling to ensure performance, integrate and requirement.
- Ability to analyze independently problems and resolve them on time.
Senior Java Backend Developer
Are you a passionate backend developer looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do terms like spring-boot, Redis, Amazon EC2, REST-API and document based databases like MongoDB make you smile and would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development and migration of our FlexWhere application from a PHP based application to a java application. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our Dutch IT Team, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the services in our Kubernetes cluster. Our applications are being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk, you know what our users struggle with and how you can improve their experience.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE);
- Minimum of 3-year work experience as a Java developer in Java and/or Kotlin, Groovy;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with third-party API’s and third-party libraries like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, ElasticSearch;
- Familiar with automation testing tools;
- Knowledge about scaling architectures in the cloud like EC2.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary;
- Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization;
- The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.
Demonstrable experience in Core Java (8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS).
Multithreading, Data structure, Algorithm, Eceptional handling,OOPS Concepts, collections
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Java, Spring with Database & Unix - Preferred with Scala or Spark(Hadoop) background
- Proven knowledge in OOPS & Data Structures
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Experience of using Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, & related tools.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.