We are all about building products that make social media fun and a more convenient place to live in and earn from! We @UPCRED dream of changing the way India consumes content in terms of rich media.
If you want to build and scale a product from scratch and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
So as a Full Stack developer in this role, we expect the following from you -
Minimum 2-5 years of product development experience in a startup.
The major tech stack is Node, Python, Django, React, AWS, etc.
You would be someone who has demonstrated experience in building and scaling the product.
Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentational skills to ensure you effectively communicate your team and all the decisions that shaped them, with your stakeholders.
Good to have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences.
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependents. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
Working at UPCRED should be a rewarding experience! Great Young people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. We are a startup looking to scale, let us know if you are interested.
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring for "MEAN Stack Developer" for one of the top most 3PL solution provider company based @ Mumbai, Goregaon !!!
Experience: 2-8 yrs
Education: B.E./ BSc IT
Notice Period: Immediate Joining preferred or within 15-20 days
1. Must have prior experience in developing multiple projects in MEAN stack technology
2. Excellent logic building and problem-solving skills.
3. Adaptability and agility to work at ease even under pressure situation.
4. Should be able to architect the work and database schemas.
5. Should be hands on with Dev Ops activities like docker, code pipeline etc
6. Must have worked extensively on API architecture, preferred REST APIs.
7. Must understand and adhere to security best practices and best coding standards while developing.
1. Developing components, features on MEAN stack.
2. Coordinating with team for delivery of the product.
3. Working on Dev Ops for deployment and stabilization.
4. Developing solution and architecture for the components and features
5. Delivering bug free and efficient system
6. Updating and reporting work on daily basis in project management.
7. Providing support in firefighting tasks, production issues.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Contract to hire role for full time basis & permanent opportunity
Location: Goregaon - Mumbai
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDIA LOCATION HAS TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI ONCE THE SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code Requirements
• At least 5 years of experience with .NET
• Experience with ASP.NET
• MS SQL knowledge
Nice to have
• .NET Core experience
• Entity Framework Core knowledge
• Experience with Angular • Experience with AWS (or Azure, GCP)
• Knowldege of CI/CD (GitLab, TeamCity, TFS Release)
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective
experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
A Day in the Life
● Work efficiently on the frontend and backend
● Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
● Collbatore with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
● Write high quality, readable and testable code
● Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency
● Work on security and data protection
● Incorporate data storage solutions (Relational and document DB’s)
What you will need
● 2-3 years detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
● Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem ExpressJS
● Knowledge of server-side templating engines
● Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS3 standards and best practices
● Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
● Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (yarn/npm)
● Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems and services
● Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
● Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications
● Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
● Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
● Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools tools such as Git
● Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
● Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
● Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
● Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
● Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
● Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
● Eye for details is crucial
● Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Good to have
● Experience in GraphQL and Apollo client
● Experience in AWS and GCP (specifically in cloud functions)
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Developing for mobile platforms
● Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with
user interactions. You will work with back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will
also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Work with our Engineers to implement the next generation of our client products
• Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Natural with Markup and Styling with HTML, CSS
• Hands-on experience with at least one of these: AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS,
BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, or similar.
• Ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Comfortable working with templates in server-side technologies and client-side apps
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Understand the principals of object-oriented development
• Use test-driven development to guide implementation
• Fond of tracking down IE browser bugs
• Ability to navigate deep into Photoshop layers to export slices and make sprites
- Closely work with the product management team to transform the product roadmap to the engineering plan.
- Convert high-level engineering plan into an agile sprint plan with accurate effort estimation ensuring smooth and
- timely delivery – Take complete ownership and lead from the front with high levels of hands-on expertise.
- Create relevant engineering practices and policies, to improve productivity, efficiency and build predictability in a very dynamic environment.
- Recruit and build high-performance teams.
- 4+ Years of Hands-on-experience with scalable Architecture, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Technologies
- Well versed with SOA principles, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks Development experience in any of the languages PHP, Node.js or Java.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in Relational and Non- Relational Database.
- Exposure to API concepts would be an added advantage.
- Ability to create/review base level architecture, create and maintain product roadmaps.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced company environment.
- Should be stack agnostic and should not have any tech prejudice.
- Willing to work in PHP + MongoDB driven environment.
- Prefer non-hierarchical, independent and non-pushy environment.
- Are self-motivated to take up a high degree of ownership.
- Passionate about programming and can't sleep without coding.