In this role, you will be an integral part of our team responsible for developing and maintaining new applications that support assessment systems. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an important regional initiative.
Analysis and Design: Collaborate with stakeholders and the Application Systems team to deeply understand application requirements. Develop technical design documents following business standards.
Programming and Testing: Actively engage in application programming to meet business requirements. Conduct unit testing and assist in functional, load, and user acceptance testing when needed.
Project Review and Enhancement: Review ongoing projects and provide valuable recommendations for improvement. Be open to assisting in related tasks as directed by the line Manager.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
Java Expertise: Strong experience in Java Application Design, Coding, and Implementation.
Front-End Development: Excellent skills in front-end development using Angular 10, Bootstrap, and Typescript.
Technology Stack: Proficiency in Java, Spring Suite, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Rest APIs, and Micro-services is highly desirable.
Agile Methodologies: Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, including refactoring, TDD, and continuous integration.
Client Interaction: Exceptional client-facing and presentation capabilities.
Team Collaboration: Ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team.
If you are a skilled Full-stack developer passionate about creating innovative solutions and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you fit this position.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Product Development Engineer is responsible for front end development of modules of enliven CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrate them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
- Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
mavQ is seeking a motivated Consultant to join our team. You will be an integral member of the Professional Services team dedicated to work on the recently acquired mavQ’s Electronic Research Administration products built on a REST based Java platform running in Tomcat. The work is about 70% implementation and new development and 30% maintenance.
Work Location: Hyderabad, India.
What You will be doing:
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Project Managers to implement the products on new customer sites
- Analyze client requirements and match with system functionality to develop SOWs.
- Develop tools and applications with producing clean, standardized, and scalable code
- Look into ways implementation tasks can be automated using appropriate tools and scripting
- Troubleshooting bugs and answering implementation questions from customers and the product teams.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Ensure change management processes are followed
- Ensure software is up-to-date on latest versions of Apache Tomcat, Apache Solr and Java
What you will bring:
- Overall 2-5 Years of experience.
- Database knowledge of SQL, T-SQL
- Some ETL experience - Knowledge of Pentaho Business Intelligence / Pentaho Data Integration preferred.
- Basic understanding of upgrading Java applications running on Tomcat to newer versions of Java and Tomcat.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing & distributed systems.
- Basic understanding of command-line interfaces & shell
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Professional Development opportunities through various mavQ sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Job Description: iOS Developer
- 3+ years of experience in the development of iOS applications.
- Must be well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa-touch and auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated build and release process (Adhoc release, Final release).
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS applications.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to working and interacting with virtual and international teams.
- Solution Focused - Proactive with continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable - Ability to demonstrate ownership, both individual and shared, to achieve results.
- Integrity - High integrity team player
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding in their job.
Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Notice Period: 30 days or less
Note: Currently we are not hiring freshers
Mobile Programming LLC is an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm, founded in 2008. It is leading-edge technology and IT consulting company focused on delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions to clients. It has developed hundreds of applications on different mobile platforms. It is paralleled with Los Angeles Unified School District, Metropolitan Transportation Authority New York and several other Fortune 500 companies like Novartis and Amgen. It is Headquartered in New York, other U.S. locations include Florida, Los Angeles, Santa Clara, and India. In India, the development centres are Chandigarh (Mohali), Gurugram, Panchkula, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE- JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Backend: Core Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, JPA, Hibernate, Data Structure and
Algorithms and Restful Web Services
- Database : MySQL
- Version Control Tool: Git
- Cloud Service: AWS
Commercial experience using the Full stack Java Development
Should be strong on basics of core Java - Basic Oops concepts, String,
Collections, Exceptions, Interface, Inheritance
Spring Family - Spring Boot, Spring Core
Experience in creating Microservice using REST & Spring Boot
Hands-on experience on Oracle or SQL Server database
Knowledgeable in AWS cloud.
Agile Experience: Should be able to understand Scrum ceremonies and able to
demonstrate experience in Agile
- Write excellent production code and tests and help others improve in code-reviews
- Analyze high-level requirements to design, document, estimate, and build systems
- Coordinate across teams to identify, resolve, mitigate and prevent technical issues
- Coach and mentor engineers within the team to develop their skills and abilities
- Continuously improve the team's practices in code-quality, reliability, performance, testing, automation, logging, monitoring, alerting, and build processes
- 2 - 10 Years of experience
- Strong with DS & Algorithms
- Experience with AWS.
For (Geo Team):
- 4 - 10 years of experience
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, etc
- Experience using object-oriented languages (Java, Python)
- Experience in working with different AWS technologies.
- Experience in software design, architecture and development.
- Excellent competencies in data structures & algorithms.
- 2 - 10 years of experience
- Hands on product development experience using Java/ C++/Python
- Experience with AWS,SQL,GIT
- Strong with Data structures and Algorithms
Additional nice to have skills/certifications:
For Java skill set:
Mockito, Grizzly, Netty, VertX, Jersey / JAX-RS, Swagger / Open API, Nginx, Protocol Buffers, Thrift, Aerospike, Redis, Kinesis, Sed, Awk, Perl
For Python skill set: Data Engineering experience, Athena, Lambda, EMR, Spark, Glue, Step Functions, Hadoop, Kinesis, Orc, Parquet, Perl, Awk, Redshift
For (Data Engineering):
- 2 - 10 years of experience
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, Redshift,S3,Athena, Glue
- Must be proficient in GIT, Jenkins, CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment)
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Dockers
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok