Position: React/Frontend Developer
Location: Chennai and Exp : 3 to 5 Yrs
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Should have recent experience with React projects (min. 2 years)
- Experience in VueJs is an added advantage
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
About Samsung Electronics
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being.
As the senior member of the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be responsible for setting best practices and making sure that the others adhere to them. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
- Develop all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of the application.
- Provide technical advice and assist in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics, and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of
two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.
Efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layoutuser interface by using standard HTMLCSS practicesDesigns, writes, and edits website content.
Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.Ability to write and edit technical documentation
Knowledge of modern HTMLCSS
Creative problem-solving skills- Strong organizational skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a front end developer.
- Positive attitude, great energy, and a desire to learn more about web development
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging
- A desire to keep current and use the most up-to-date best practices
- An understanding of testing and quality control
- Has a strong interest in design and technology.
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards, SEO and Analytics
- Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
- Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
- Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle.
- Experience Designing components and building prototypes using Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
5-8 years of experience in web application frontend development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Comfort with Ecmascript standards
Experience with MVC framework
Good understanding of microservices architecture.
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
3. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
4. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
5. Experience in handling Backend APIs
6. Should be able to understand/adapt/improve on the current framework.
7. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Role : Angular Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Experience: 7 to 11 years
- Architect web applications keeping in mind speed, performance, and maintainability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code, components, and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Obsesses over web performance and speed
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Plan, write and maintain testable code and components
- Write meaningful unit and e2e tests
- Implement CI/CD for front end web applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and JS (ES6 preferred)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Proficient understanding in any one testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of website security and web memory management
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years' experience in frontend development
Experience with WordPress and Shopify a plus