- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
UserExperior is a B2B SaaS product that empowers mobile app teams build products with the best digital experience. We enable our customers with critical insights about frictions in the users journey inside their mobile apps.
We are hiring for Frontend Developers having working knowledge of Angular. This is fully remote role.
- Developing the front end of the product
- Create visualizations around analytics
- Manage existing front end modules
As Frontend Engineer, you will be combining the art of design with the art of programming
for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Determining the structure and design of web pages.
Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Building reusable code for future use.
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Understanding of key design principles.
Basic Understanding of Build Tools (Webpack/Rollup)
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Technical lead skills. Can handle a team or independent technical delivery
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and
creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 11 countries through live 1:1
personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through the handpicked top
We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth
curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia.
Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+
expert and handpicked teachers.
For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram
handle: https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that
would give you great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You
will work on:
1) Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely
redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has
worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91, etc. You will get the opportunity to
create this from scratch.
2) Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning
product to help kids become confident communicators
3) Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed
completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will
manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As a front-end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who
will get complete accountability of designing the front of all the products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
1) Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
2) Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
3) Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of
4) Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
5) Collaborate with the business and design teams
6) Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
1) As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of
growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to
different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on
2) All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will out-perform their
batchmates by two times.
3) You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built
complete products on your own
1) Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
2) Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
3) Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based
systems, and language.
4) Basic to intermediate understanding of front-end languages and technologies,
5) Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
6) Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration,
and use case testing.
7) A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or
comparable experience in web application development required.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Frameworks - ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Creating and consuming a RESTful API
- You must have clear concepts of client-server architecture
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
Experience: 6+ Years
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must to have minimum of 3 years of experience in using Angular 2+ and above versions.
- Develop modern software applications and working with the team to solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Must have knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices and architecture designs.
- Must have good understanding of web technology/enterprise level applications.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Experience should include structured source code management using SVN or GIT and build using MAVEN/Grunt.
- Good to have backend experience in any one of the backend technologies mentioned below:
- Java with Spring boot.
- Need to have good experience in Web application designing.
- Good to have experience in Agile methodology.
Nice to Have
- Experience with web servers like Nginx or NodeJS
- Basic awareness of cloud orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes/Docker
- Understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Comm100 from ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where did we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative, and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Rich experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, or similar library/tools.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience with W3C standards, HTTP protocol and web browsers.
- Experience with common tools such as front-end compilation, construction, testing, etc. (Babel, Rollup, Webpack, Jasmine, etc.)
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.