Location- Pune, Baner ( Work from the office)
Exp- 0 to 2years
Job Type- Permanent
Skills- Angular, c+, c#, Asp.net
About Hitech It Services
What You'll Do:
- You will collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other frontend and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based web applications.
- You will assist other developers with the integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting the existing UI is a must, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
What Makes You A Great Fit :
- Must have an excellent understanding of the browser DOM.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of frontend security best practices and XSS, CSRF, e
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 6+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for an Angular Developer for working on some of the cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Working as Angular Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assure that all Angular user input is validated before submitting to back-end services and deploying to production. Ensure delivery of a high performing complete front-end application.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- Fresher to 3 years of experience working with TypeScript and Angular2/4/6/7/8.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, catching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system.
- Experience Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year in January and July.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance covers for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
- Exceptional learning opportunities and certification sponsorships.
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
For more information visit: https://ischoolconnect.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Designation: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Malad, Mumbai (Currently Remote)
Reports to: Product Manager
- Develop, Enhance, and Modify Applications for a Global Market Environment.
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Document programs for corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to define requirements for system applications
- Working on any of the frameworks - Vue/ Angular/ React.
- Should be able to quickly take visual specs and produce responsive web pages.
- Building cross-browser and cross-platform web applications.
- Working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Understanding of Front-End tools and bundlers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- A fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to work on Git and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and timely reporting are required.
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances.
- Attention to detail needed to maintain a global standard of work output.
- Supervise, mentor, coach a small team of associates on a day to day basis for better management of the collective performance.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of hands-on front-end experience working with incremental versions of Angular
- Practical work knowledge of Semantic & Accessible HTML.
- Practical work understanding of Modern CSS techniques, as well as experience working with common CSS libraries like PostCSS, TailwindCSS, etc.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A good team player
- Graduate degree (B.Tech/ BSc. IT) in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular JS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Should have 3+ experience as an Angular JS developer.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Salary is negotiable for a right fit.
- Build, extend, and maintain reusable UI components that will be used across many applications.
- Develop best practices and guidelines for contributing UI and reusable components to a central component library.
- Perform installation of code releases and patches and write scripts or programs for IT applications.
- Work closely with our UX design team to ensure usable designs with a consistent look and feel.
- Maintain high-quality code and ensure best practices for UI development.
- Ensure designs follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment partnering with software engineering teams.
- Participating in design and development activities as required for specific projects allocated
- Understand the project requirement and able to implement and complete the allocated modules independently.
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Building reliable and efficient code for game projects
- Should understand build milestone process and meet project timeline.
- Helps drive the delivery of successful, cutting edge products by working on a team with other Developers, and Designers
- Work towards optimization and best practices, increase performance of our application
- 1 to 3+ years of development experience. (Preferably Gaming)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns for Games and Web Applications
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills
- Delivering complete front end applications
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Deep knowledge of *AngularJS* practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player