Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should NOT apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
5.5-7.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Min 2 years experience
- Max 3 years of experience in Web development
- Proficient understanding of Angular 2+
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub, GitLab)
About Alore Pte Ltd
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
What you will be doing:
Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at FalconBrick and deliver stellar end user experiences
Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries
What you need
Have at least 4 years’ experience in development of responsive web/mobile applications using advanced JS and web technologies
And with at least 2 years of experience building frontend UI with a library or framework like ReactJS
You’re very comfortable in writing HTML and CSS and love designing beautiful webpages
You know the cost/constraints of the browser and network and are able to to improve the
performance of the product across devices.
Have great communication skills, strong work ethics
And are comfortable with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
Are familiar with and writing automation / build scripts with (Grunt/Gulp/ webpack etc)
Comfortable working across the full stack - Experience working with cross-functional
team with backend development using node.js/express (or similar)
You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g.
HTTP/2, WebAssembly, Service Workers)
Experience with leading a team doing frontend development
Startup Experience is a plus
What you will get:
• An opportunity to work in a fast growing a startup on a product line that’s focused offering great user experiences through amazing UX/UI design and engineering
A fun and casual work environment with flexible work hours
Should have knowledge & deploying of web app & browsers
Exp in Redux-middleware, API, Flux, Redux, ECMAScript,OOJS, JSX)
Excellent knowledge on UI design principles, patterns
Excellent knowledge of React JS and its core principles.
Hands-on experience with Redux.
Knowledge of design patterns.
Hands-on experience with MVC architecture.
Excellent knowledge of Flexbox layout model.
Proficient with standards and features of ECMAScript 6.
Working knowledge with versioning control tools - Git, SVN.
Working knowledge with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- AngularJS HTML/
- AWS Knowledge
- Microservices and Nanoservices along with a monolith.
Why should you join?
- If you want to work on a high scale production grade mission-critical app in a fun, relaxed
- and sometimes crazy environment
- Opportunity to work in the region's ONLY AWS Certified Advanced consulting partner with a
- chance to get trained by AWS solution architects and get certified.
UI Architect / Developer
1. A must have skills is Angular. NodeJs preferred but can be replaced with anything on server side scripting.
a. 70% work for this role in angular based. At architect role without server side scripting understanding doesn’t a right fit.
b. Someone who can take sound decision for overall interaction with backend.
c. There are components written in node (Control Manager and aith server) which we have intentions to align with UI architect.
d. Given Node is technology primary in java script (same as angular), generally we are seeing people who have earlier exposure or are confident to pick it with little learning. But we would not penalize anyone who is week in node, but champ in angular for this role.
2. Design , develop and maintain client facing web applications.
3. Cooperating with backend developers in the process of building REST APIs.
4. Should demonstrate deep understanding of the following:
· Design - HTML/CSS
· Test frameworks - Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Karma
To be shared by you -
1. Can you lead frontend-backend integration?
2. Can you use linux machines?
3. Are you aware of websockets?
4. Has you workedon binary data communication over websockets?
5. Do you understand different types of communication protocols available between frontend-backend and it's working?
6. Do you have experience on electron framework?
7. Highest team size managed by you.
funded Series A Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and
subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling
tremendous wealth creation in a short time for a detail-obsessed product manager
Ideal candidate has:
• React or React Native is must
• App Experience is good to have
• Ideal experience in Game or frontend heavy application
• New age startups (game, animations)
• Good to have github and open source work
Years of Exp: 7-10 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built
from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Principal
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the product development and maintenance. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Analyze and resolve performance bottle necks
- Participate in code reviews
- Expert in Programming using Angular 4/6/8, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ to Entities.
- Should have strong database design and development skills in Relational DBMS and Non-Relational Databases (No SQL).
- Experience in integrations
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies – Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Whitebox Unit Testing
- Good understanding of Web Security Concepts
- Experience in hosting & maintenance of applications in virtual servers with CI/CD
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have experience in product development
Work Location: Remote (Anywhere in Hyderabad)
- Portfolio is must for the profile.
- Hands on with React JS.
- Understanding of responsive frameworks such as BootStrap or SemanticUI.
- Experience in delivering Cross-browser and cross platform compatible solutions.
- Basic knowledge of UI design.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Experience with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment.
- Fluency with version control platform Git.
- Minimum 1+ years of UI development experience.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Integrating Backend APIs with User interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Auth 2.0 etc
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git