Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Kaspon Techworks
Experience: 3+ years of extensive experience into .Net technologies.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
We are looking "Product Manager" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role
Experience: 9 - 12 Years
•BE/B-Tech/MCA/ M.Tech, 8+ years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net/ ASP.Net
•Been a Project Manager and managed a team of 6-10 people for a period of 2 years at least
•Must be able to provide hands on solutions on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
•Should have a very good understanding of project architecture
•Project Management, Project Control, Project Estimating, , Project Scheduling, Meets Deadlines, Project Management Tools, Communication, Microsoft Project, Project Leadership
•Quality Management Process implementation skills
•Experience in developing a product.
•Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
•Proven experience of delivering the product on-time and with quality
•Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry application
•Should have experience in Test Driven development using Nunit, Jasmine and Protractor
•Experience in project management life cycle process
•Hands on experience of configuration management and version maintenance
•Prior experience of working in the shipping domain is an added advantage.
•Hands on experience in writing technical specifications
•Excellent Communication skills
•Excellent team handling and project management skills
•Good conceptualization skills
•Strong Visualization ability
Location : Bangalore
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
Our client is a rapid growth stage Edtech start-up focused on solving the teacher shortage crisis in the US education system using technology by bringing teachers to the classrooms and giving them access to the right tools to teach students in a highly engaging manner.
They have a development center in Mumbai and they are looking to scale up the teams in Pune and Bangalore as well.
What does the role entail:
● Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET Core ,C#
● Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, design solutions, and implement new features
● Develop and implement unit tests and integration tests to ensure software quality
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers
● B.E/B.Tech in computer science
● 1 - 3 years of experience
● Hands-on experience following skills
MS Technologies: NET CORE 7+, C#
Backend: MSSQL / MySQL /Postgres
● Preferred understanding of Cloud: Azure/AWS.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, Design principles, data structures, and algorithms
● Worked in an Agile software development environment
Prolifics Looking for.NET Core Developer with experience in Web Api Applications
Role:.NET Core Developer.
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Experience Required: 3 to 8 Years
.Net Core, Asp.NetCore Web Application
PL/SQL – prefer Oracle experience.
o C# and .Net framework
(version 4.5 or higher)
o Design Patterns and SOLID
o Transact SQL and SQL Server
(2012 or higher)
• Good knowledge with applied
o Unit and Integration testing
skills, including preparing
test scripts and execution
o NoSQL databases
• Competent knowledge with
o Windows Presentation
o Windows Communication
• Excellent technical analysis
and investigatory skills
• Ability to work with both
business and IT staff in a
Strong analytical and Problem solving skills.
Experience designing, developing, and deploying Web Services and Web apps on IIS.
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
Experience with git source control
Familiarity with writing unit tests
Familiarity with micro services.
Ability to take a project from start to finish with or without supervision
Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external stakeholders
Good to have team handling experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with designers & product managers to build, test, and deliver new features.
- Be a contributing member of our Full-Stack development teams
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with development team and demo your work each week
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment
Technical Skills required:
- 2+ years of experience working in Python building scalable software systems and services
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing web applications.
- Strong experience with AWS cloud technologies, boto3 library, CloudWatch, Lambda, Dynamo, API Gateway, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS
- Strong experience creating APIs from scratch and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience to work on development and deployment of AWS serverless – lambda.
- Experience in at least one database system - SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of .NET C#.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem solving.
- Strong object-oriented programming background and a passion for scalability, reliability, and reusable code
- Strong experience with logs and ability to troubleshoot efficiently
- Strong experience with version source control (Git)
- Experience with documenting code
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Job Title:- Microsoft Tech Developer
- Job Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad(Mobile and flexible), WFH is available, sometime you have to come attend business meetings
- Desired Skills:- ASP.Net, C#, Database Design, MySQL, MSSQL, Bootstrap, SQL Server
- To understand the specifications and programmed it.
- To articulate unit test case and unit test the programmer
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, and github.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Who can Apply:-
Education:- No bar
Experience:- Good to have:-BFSI domain and professional certification