About Denvtech Limited
headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management
(UEM) solution, Push-to talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance, and
Hardware as a Service (HaaS).
We’re growing, and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated &
energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth
across our products.
About the role:
As the Assistant Executive, you will be required to execute meetings and schedule for our
CEO and CTO. You as an ideal candidate should be passionate about working in a high
paced startup environment.
● Will be responsible for setting up meetings.
● Manage calls /Liaison with accounts/ external entities.
● Responsible for bookkeeping.
● Minutes of metes and follow ups both internal and external.
● Travel management.
● Monthly updates across departments.
● Monthly P&L updates.
● Prepare required PPTs.
● Manage dashboards.
● Arrange training for teams with CEO and CTO. AMA’s
● Arrange for 6 monthly Strategy/ Ops Meets. Coordinate / Collaborate as
● Multi-city vendor for cab, hotel, service apt liaison
● 3-5 yrs experience in similar capacity.
● Pleasant communication skills (both written and verbal) - HIndi, English
● MS Office ( extremely well versed in excel, ppt, word)
● Extremely comfortable on the phone.
● Getting work done attitude .
● Good Liasoning skills inter department and external vendors.
● Strict confidentiality.
● Diligent in documentation and planning.
at TIER 1 Global Management Consulting Firm
You will work in the India office (INO), which currently comprises ~1000 Firm members and external workers. You would oversee, guide and direct operations and strategy for all functions pertaining to Location management, Travel (Air, Ground transportation, Hotels and Guesthouses), Executive Assistants (90 members), Visual Graphics (50 members), Events management for the office, as well as personnel practices for our support staff.
You would work very closely with the Office Manager and senior leadership of the Firm in this role. You will also engage extensively with the Director of Professional Development, Director of Finance and Director of Strategic Initiatives for the India office. You would connect and collaborate with the local Partner group and different office functional teams (e.g., IT/ finance, etc.) besides your regional/ global counterparts.
What You'll Do:
- You would be responsible for end-to-end planning, strategy, and guidance on all activities pertaining to Real estate, Assistants cohort, Visual Graphics, Travel, Events and operations for the office, and personnel management for the support staff.
- You will engage with stakeholders at multiple levels to strategize, manage and problem-solve on-the-job to ensure that the office is compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements surrounding these areas of work.
- You would design and oversee personnel practices for support staff across departments, including recruiting, evaluation, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
- In addition, you would mentor and provide leadership support to functional managers to ensure that high-quality support is provided to consultants; establish and monitor adherence to core processes and policies and constantly innovate support models to continuously enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- You would be responsible for overseeing physical facilities (e.g., lease arrangements, construction projects), working with leadership and Firm Real Estate to design optimal solutions that balance cost and functionality. You would work with functional managers to develop financial plans and track/report key performance metrics; with office leadership and finance team, manage office support economics and proactively identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- As appropriate, you would need to facilitate external administrative interactions - e.g., government and regulatory bodies, service agents, tax, corporate registrations. As and when needed, you would be required to support office leadership in risk management, including client arrangements, confidentiality and working papers processes, disaster preparations and business continuity planning.
- You would oversee the events function within the office; providing guidance on every event undertaken by the team.
- You would also manage the travel function for INO, driving strategic partnerships and providing oversight on travel operations.
- You would be expected to liaise with Firm/regional leaders and other cells to integrate the office with relevant administrative networks, processes and policies and share and implement best practices where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years' experience in managing administration, travel and personnel-related operations, strategy, and compliances for a large-sized organization or multinational company
- At least a Bachelor's degree; an MBA would be an added advantage
- Broad business acumen; finance/ operations knowledge will be a plus
- Thorough familiarity with office administration, real estate, personnel management, travel, and events
- Senior presence and ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with office/practice leaders
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong team leadership and people development ability
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here. About the Role: Ensuring seamless guest experience from post-booking till checkout.
● Responsible for ensuring seamless guest experience.
● Take ownership of guest issues and follow problems through to resolution.
● Make decisions that are in the best interest of the company and the guests.
● Meet and maintain Vista standards and metrics such as guest satisfaction, accuracy, and efficiency.
● Provide guidance or assistance during the stay, post-booking to check-out, grievance handling and provide timely solutions.
● Ensuring timely collection of feedback post guests' stay.
● Reporting any damage of the property to the property operation team.
● Ensure closing of current guest tickets before next arrival.
● Generating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on service or guest experience.
● Ensure collection of extra payments during the stay.
● Keep up with the industry’s developments and apply best practices to the areas of improvement.
● Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
● Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
● Responsible for Managing and training the team.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners
● Exceptional service orientation and ability to provide timely solutions
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in building and maintaining the relationship with stakeholders
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in hospitality studies or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in guest handling or managing guest experience.
What you will do:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Handling all the admin activities
- Managing inward outward delivery of couriers and mails
- Coordinating with the vendors for delivery and services
- Support in various admin tasks
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling front office, incoming and outgoing calls
- Confidence and smartness
- Good looks
#Hurryup #Fresher #goodopportunity
We are urgently looking for #BackofficeExecutive in one of the well-known Authorized Dealer of Automobile & Heavy Equipment…
Experience :0 to 1yr
ExtraBenefit: Stay Facility will be provided by company
Email communication, Client coordination, Invoice generation, quotation making, Part selling, client visit for payment, Need guy who can do in-house selling of forklift parts, Send quotation to client through mail, Generate invoice, Take follow-ups for payment , Payment collection..
#references are highly appreciated!
If being the first employee people encounter when they come into an establishment sounds interesting to you, becoming a front office executive could be a great career match. These customer-service-oriented professionals make a positive impression on guests and keep operations flowing. As one of the company’s main ambassadors, front office executives try to build excitement and convey information. Before guests leave, front office executives may hand them cards to rate satisfaction & explain to them about other services & offers that the company is running. Because the nature of their position involves so much contact with the public, front office executives need to be good representatives of their organization. They must possess a friendly and upbeat demeanor, dress professionally, and act courteously. Other attributes include Interpersonal skills, Customer-centric, Multitasking, Attention to detail
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Secretary for Nirogam, you will be responsible to provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of day-to-day affairs, and the most effective use of time. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business.
What you will do:
- Manage Director’s calendar, tasks,calls and assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assisting in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attending meetings and preparing “Minute of Meetings”, organizing meetings with timely reminders and ensuring that the Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, and meeting papers.
- Manage Director’s and other accompanying guests travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing. Ensure necessary documentation of tasks and projects as advised and required as per good documentation practices.
- Maintain records of the Director’s contacts, Screen calls inquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate. Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Director.
- Meet and greet visitors empathetically at all levels of seniority.
- Assist the director in connecting to various people over the phone and dial-ins.
- Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Key Results Area:
- Task Closure
- Smooth Operations of Director’s office
- Smooth administration of offices
- Cost Savings created with increased task efficiency
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or Vocational degree or diploma
- 1-2 years of proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably MS Office, Google Workspace, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Administrative qualities to manage smooth office operations
- Basic research capabilities
- Should be able to operate calling software.
Ø Behavioural competencies
- Good listening skills. Deep Listening and being Coachable.
- Should have the ability to enable professional interactions with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external.
- Should have excellent time management, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Good Professional Outlook towards task closure
- Professional communicator, confident when interacting with seniors and people with authority.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our website: https://nirogam.com/pages/career.
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our social media handles as given below:
Our client is a 4 decade old diversified business group with holdings in FMCG and hospitality. Their FMCG portfolio comprises of a well known mouth freshener and soon-to-be-launched confectionery products.
They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price.
What you will do:
- Supporting the CEO in Business Planning, Budgeting decision and Relationship Management
- Tracking progress of any new initiatives and present business
- Supporting CEO in communications by preparing presentations and financial statements.
- Researching on the current trends / business models in the developmental
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from same
- Preparing and analyzing required data and reports.
- Coordinating with all department heads for the tasks given by CEO
- Being In charge for all the periodic communications from the CEO's office
- Ensuring for the timely relevant escalations
- Managing bandwidth & assisting the CEO in prioritization
What you need to have:
- 2 to 4 yrs of experience in a similar role
- Graduate/ MBA from a Tier 1 or 2 college
- Candidate should be polished and have excellent communication skills (English and Hindi)
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skill
- Candidate should be ready to travel and work in a growing organization
- Candidate who is a self - starter and has eye to details with logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proactive, flexible, meticulous, detail-oriented and well organized
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask in a pressurized environment
- Confident to interact with senior level management
- A flexible working attitude is required dependent on Managing Directors’ schedules
- High level of integrity and experience in handling confidential information is a must
- Proficient level of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).