Job Profile :- Core PHP Developer
Experience : - Minimum 3 year experience in Developer profile.
Job Description: -
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Salary : - Up to 40k
Job Location : - Noida Sec- 27
only Male candidate can apply
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Core Java Developer" for one of the eLearning based organization based in Mumbai !!!
Java Developer – Position
The Java Developer is responsible for building Java Applications. The position needs to
support anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (Web
and mobile counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these
applications, and) to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and product quality is essential.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Collaboration - Partner with other technical teams and have the ability to drive solutions
• At least 5+ years’ experience with developing and implementing applications
• Proficient in Java and, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Should be expert in core java
• Should have understanding of Spring framework and Spring boot
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Experience with any RDBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
Good to Have skills:
• Worked as part of agile team
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai.
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
Senior Backend Developer /Backend Developer
Hiring for the position of Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Create and consume restful APIs
● Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
● Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
We currently have openings for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Even though we are all remote teams, currently we are looking for people who can communicate in Tamil fluently to interact and collaborate with our current team and in the Tamil Nadu location.
Let me know if you meet the above requirements so we can discuss this further.
1.Backend developers should have basic knowledge of the LARAVEL / PHP framework.
2.Experience: 0- 4years
3.Excellent communication skills. Tamil is mandatory.
4.Salary range: 1.5 LPA to 6 LPA
5.Location: Fully Remote but preferable candidates from Chennai and inside Tamil Nadu.
💥 What will you do?
As a Backend Engineer, you will
- Create and maintain server-side code
- Designing database schemas to support business requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with front end engineers
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with web-application-related technical issues and support their requirements.
🙋 What are we looking for?
While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Backend engineer using Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing unit tests for the application is a plus
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Superior analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
A Node.js developer at Rubico is responsible for writing server-side web application logic using any framework like express.js, NestJs, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Node.js development
- Basic understanding of HTML5
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with Express.js/NestJS framework
- Working knowledge of MySQL database or MongoDB
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Handlebars, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Created more than 2 applications or web services using Node.js frameworks
- (Preferred)Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Able to create secure RESTful-based web services
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Profile: Sr Node.js Developer
Location: A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
Experience: 4-6 years of working experience as a Node.js Developer building large-scale software applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge on Databases like, MySQL, Redis, Mongo.
What will you work on?
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Do you fit in?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
- Php Developer Skills Required.
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience:- 3+ Years’ experience.
Education Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.