About Ryussi Technologies (P) Ltd.
1. proficient in C language
2. proficient in Socket programming
3. Linux application programming
5. Good in writing Make files and understanding of creation of dynamic and static linked binaries in linux
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
Primary Skill: System Software Development
Skill sets req:
- Linux porting/development; Linux kernel concepts
- Expertise in Linux BSP device driver development
- Customizing kernel + Porting + Developing Applications Linux Device Driver Development (Character devices) Good Concepts of Network Drivers File Systems Concepts
- Expertise in porting, network stack; optimization, network programming
- Bootloader/Uboot porting
- Camera driver development (Good to have)
Software Engineer(Layer 2/Layer 3)
Location : Gurgaon (WFH currently)
Experience/ Skills Required : 5 to 10 years
To be successful in this role you should be well versed with the concepts of networking and comfortable in C programming in a linux environment for embedded software. As we use Linux, experience with this operating system is a mandatory requirement, knowledge and experience on OpenWrt is a bonus. Working experience with router software development for layer 3 and layer 4 features.
Domain knowledge required: IPv4, TCP/UDP, IPv6, NAT, Firewall (iptables), DHCPv4, DHCPv6, IPv6 prefix delegation, Port forwarding, Source based routing, Policy based routing, L3 QoS, IGMP proxy, IPv6 MLD snooping, DNS, DNS proxy. Knowledge on VoIP is a bonus.
Management methods: TR069, SNMPv2, CLI.
Operating system: Linux, OpenWrt
Programming languages: C(must have), Python
Working for us means having a healthy interest in Software but most of all, you like to work in a team. You like to take initiative and have the “just do it” approach. Having the right mentality and attitude are more important for us than a degree. Dedication, investigation and responsibility are keywords for us. Preferred years of experience in industry/technology: 5-10 years.
As a Software Engineer you develop new software features and solutions for our fibre connectivity product portfolio. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level Linux drivers to high-level applications. You develop for various protocols and HW interfaces, often in complex network scenarios in combination with customer specific requirements. The team is responsible for all SW development for existing and new Home Gateways. This means development of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-069) and VoIP application (sipapp). The development is mainly done in C and in Linux environment, knowledge in Python is an add-on. Products and development are realized in Agile.