A fast growing fin-tech startup creating a financial marketplace helping people discover the best investment / financial solution. A brilliant startup office located at Lower Parel, Mumbai. Founders with deep experience in financial services and creating/ scaling tech startups.
RupeePro is at an interesting stage where we are offering unique & scalable solutions to customers and partners. We are building our core team and looking for smart & driven people across sales & tech profiles.
•Candidate should have basic communication and good convincing power.
•Candidate should be comfortable with calling.
•Lead generation, Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
•Outstanding problem solving skills.
•Have great interpersonal skills.
•Candidate should have strong organizational skills.
> Reach out to warm leads on call and schedule product demo.
> Give product demo.
> Understand customer needs and requirements.
> Share product quotation and close the sale
> Maintain relationship with the customers.
> Get customer referrals from existing paid users.
> Provide after-sale support.
> Share weekly and monthly Sales Forecasts of probable conversion.
> Share product feedback to the product management team.
> Excellent communication skills
> Prior sales experience is preferred.
> Good Logical and Analytical skills.
> Smart and Collaborative team
> Best in the market Incentive Structure.
> Early-Stage start-up experience.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Can join us immediately
Job Location: Noida
Number of working days: 6 Days
- Inbound/Outbound Calls II Good Communication
- Inform Customers about the Company's Products/Services and Offers
- Manage Inbound/ Outbound Customer calls in a Timely Manner
- Generate Leads That Develop Into New Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs and Convince the Customer to Buy the Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product/Service Knowledge and Clarify Information Wherever Required
- Entertain incoming inquiries - both online & offline.
- Follow up & maintain good client relations with potential clients.
- Understand client needs and requirements, give relevant information and guide/assist them further to closing the order. Make project concept presentations and proposals as required.
- Generating new leads by researching on potential clients & contacting them.
- Conduct site survey / visits – to understand client’s requirement, give suggestions, present our products and services.
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
On behalf of one of our clients, we are hiring ambitious Sales & Marketing Executives
As the sales and marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. Research and analyze sales options. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses. Maintaining client relations. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports. Build and maintain professional networks
1. MBA in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
2.Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
3.High-level communication and networking skills.
4.A passion for sales.
5.Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6.Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7.Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8.Ability to create and deliver presentations
9.Fast learner and a quick thinker
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field