The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications using Bubble.io, you will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications using Bubble.io
- Accurately translate and interpret UI/UX designs from Figma into bubble.io including the configuration of responsive design parameters .
- Analyze and maintain existing software and Bubble.io applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code maintainable and well-documented Bubble.io applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Extend bubble.io's backend capacity by implementing plugins , API connections
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- Short courses or equivalent experience with back-end development languages (e.g. NodeJS, Python)
- Short courses or equivalent experience working with databases (SQL, NoSQL) and APls.
• Over 6 months full-time experience working with Bubble.io (you will be required to show your portfolio of work of demonstrating a deep knowledge of Bubble during the process)
• One or more years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining Relational Databases
• One or more years of experience building web applications (any language) or work in a technical business analyst or product leadership role
• Client facing experience is highly regarded
Note: This is a full-time role based in Bangalore and will require you to work from the office.
Websites: www.rajivtalreja.com www.karanhasija.com www.quantumleap.co.in
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Quantum Leap Learning Solutions
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
- Develop Spring based server-side components of Enterprise applications.
- Build self-dependent modules which can integrate with external applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- We're looking for developers with 2-4 years of experience
Required Candidate profile
- 2 - 10 years experience
- Proven experience in server-side java development.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- String Knowledge in Java, Spring framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Perks and BenefitsHealth insurancea learning environmentopportunity to work on cutting edge technologiesexposure to key customers in India and abroadwork closely with senior leadership that has already developed world class products
For the role of dot net developer, the responsibilities of the developers include following a list of tasks:
To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement
Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
To design, develop and implement the critical applicationfor.Net environment
Alienate the project work as per client’s requirement and budget
A NodeJs developer will be required to deploy and maintain network applications. Manage the exchange of data between servers and users, develop back-end components, and connect applications with other web services. Will also act as a support front-end developer by integrating web-based applications in Angular. With good hand's on experience in Rational Database i.e. MySQL & PostgreSQL.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3+ years experience on Node JS
- Mandatory experience of 2 years in Angular 2 & above
- Experience on Bootstrap or any other JS Framework
- Very good knowledge of rational databases MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Good Knowledge of MongoDB.
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Excellent English writing and speaking skills are a must
Annual CTC : INR. 5,00,000/- to INR. 10,00,000/-
Position: MEAN Stack Developer
Experience: 2-8 year
Location: Noida, Pune
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
Desired Candidate profile
- 2-6 years of experience in the specified skills.
- Should have hands-on experience in Angular 2+.
- Certification in Angular Development is a plus
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Proficiency in Development Tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Deep understanding of Server Side technologies like JAVA, Python, or JS.
- Working knowledge of databases (My SQL / Cassandra) and the rest APIs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Ability to work independently and with team
Mail updated resume with below details-
Email- satish.glanmc@ gmail.com
Satish- 8851O 18162
ABOUT THE STARTUP:
Lamamia is founded by IIM alumni and mentored by seasoned professionals from Flipkart.com, CommonFloor.com, Adani Group, TATA Group, Suzlon, and professors from IIT, IIM and XLRI.
Lamamia is incubated by IAMAI, (chaired by Mr Amit Agarwal, Amazon India Head) in association with Govt. of Haryana. It is also incubated by FIED IIM Kashiur for mentoring and funding support.
Lamamia is an Uber for Vernacular skilling and Education, wherein educators can create and share their micro-lessons and micro-tests with the learners spread across the remote and rural part of India. Students can choose the educators, courses and assessment tests to enhance their knowledge, skill, aptitude and employability.
- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 7.8 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs*
• Experience in Entity Framework, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Umbraco, Xamarin, VB6
• Experience in Sitecore
• Experience in SharePoint
• IDE- Visual Studio
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft IIS
• Ability to write SQL queries and investigate DB logs a plus
• Good Knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• High degree of knowledge in networking (protocols, virtual networks, subnets, firewalls)
• Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SRE.
• Experience with ITSM tools like Service now, Salesforce….etc
Location : (WFH/Remote)
Company : MORE
https : //www.more.global/
MORE is looking for a React.js Web Engineer to work on a range of web application builds. This role is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and its end users, as well as translating UI/UX designs & wireframes to code. This role will also be responsible for the design and overall architecture of various web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
You will be working as a part of a collective of engineers and designers from various disciplines. MORE fosters a maker culture, pushing the boundaries of our craft through experimentation, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Key Responsibilities :
- Architecture design of the web applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years- experience developing web applications.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, or Flask.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja or Jade.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors Sass or Less etc.
- Standard 3rd party API integration and oAuth2.
- Proprietary 3rd party RESTful API experience is an advantage.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business/systems processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git or Mercurial.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Webpack, Gulp, Bundler, grunt, etc.