- Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
- The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best quality of product.
- There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
- BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
- 3.5 - 6.5 Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side programming.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns.
- Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks ESB etc.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is essential.
- Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
- Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Play Games24x7
A SaaS startup founded in April 2020.
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a backend developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world-class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers.
We’re laser-focused on delivering a world-class product again, and looking for an ambitious backend engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast-paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating new APIs, working on performance issues, getting hands-on with DevOps initiatives, and showcasing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work on as a backend engineer would be to build the backend for a modern spreadsheet experience from scratch, work on infra as code, write robust code that is fault-tolerant, work on performant code that adheres to SLOs set by the organization.
● 3- 5 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas ○ Java ○ HTTP Protocol
● You’ve heard of or worked with some of the following tech stacks/products
○ Redis ○ Docker
○ Message brokers
● These non-functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
What’s in it for you?
● Great opportunity: We genuinely care about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
● Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
● Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
● Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other roles you might like.
● Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
● Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive stipend, flexible leave policy, and more
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
Egnyte is seeking an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering (Infrastructure) group. The Software Engineering (Infrastructure) group builds large distributed components and services that run Egnyte’s Cloud Platform. Our code serves billions of requests per day with sub-second latency in a fault-tolerant environment. Some of the responsibilities for this group include Egnyte’s Cloud File System, Object Store, Metadata Stores, Search Systems, Recommendations Systems, Synchronization, and intelligent caching of multi-petabyte datasets. We are looking for candidates with a shared passion for building large-scale distributed systems and a keen sense for tackling complexities that come with scaling through multiple orders of magnitude.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Work with multicultural, geographically distributed teams and closely coordinate with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones.
- Deliver enterprise-grade products to customers and continuously work with engineering team to refine products in the field
- Mentor interns and junior engineers, collaborate with Operations, and work closely with CTO on roadmap items
- Extensive penetration testing to ensure security across a hybrid deployment between public/private cloud
- Monitor and manage 3,000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions
- Proactive performance and exception analysis
- 5+ years of relevant industry work Experience
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance.
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, HBase/BigTable
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on unit testing instead of manual QA
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Hybrid and/or on-premises solutions
- Experience in working with AWS or GCP
- Experience with the following technologies:, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, New Relic, Graphite, and/or Puppet
- Security / Governance expertise
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visithttp://www.egnyte.com/"> http://www.egnyte.com/">www.egnyte.com
We are looking for a great Java Developer who is passionate about working in the Microsoft tech stack using Java. Your primary focus will be on developing common reusable components and implementing them following well-known best practices. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and an attitude to learn is essential.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Design and develop dockerised microservices for cloud
Required skills and experience include:
- BS in Computer Science or other field of study and applicable work experience.
- Most likely 3-5 years of experience on Java Web Development.
- Experience in developing Microservices for cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) is preferred
- Experience in Spring Framework (Spring boot, spring Batch), Spring MVC, Microservice model, RESTful web services
- Experience in databases like SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB is desired.
- Should have hands-on experience on Hibernate, JPA or MyBatis or any other persistence framework.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Knowledge of Maven/gradle
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Good Communication skills ( English)
Core and Advanace Java 1.8 , Web and Microservice development using java (Jsp, Servlet, Spring boot, Spring MVC), Restful Web Services, Spring framework, RDBMS (Postgres, Mssql server), Hibernate
Java script, Frontend web development - (Angular,nodejs) ( Not mandatory)
- Should have experience of working in any previous IT Software company
- Any additional certification will be a plus
- Comfortable working from Office.
1. Good knowledge and hands on experience in Java development with.
2. Good knowledge of Java and J2EE internals (Multi threading, Memory Management, Transaction
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
4. Working experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC or Spring Boot.
5. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills is a must.
6. Able to write well-structured, testable, efficient code.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated java backend developer to engineer low latency
applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance. You will be
contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle, and will be working closely with a cross-functional
team to create highly scalable products.
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role: Backend Engineer
- Understand existing business operations tool used by customer support and business teams.
- Work with Engineering Manager to upgrade the system to improve system stability and response times.
- Independently lead design and implement new features as per business requirements provided by Product Management team.
- Develop elegant, modular and maintainable solutions. Document all design, operations steps for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Guide junior team members on feature implementation and provide relevant training on existing modules.
- Java EE
- Java Server Facelets (JSF)
- Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate
- Payara/GlassFish/similar application server environments
- 2-8 years of overall experience in software design and development.
- Ability to analyze existing application, implement new features and re-architect the application in case of inefficiencies.
- Strong object-oriented skills and ability to apply design patterns.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers on development, code review, project planning.
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or other related fields
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or Python including object-oriented design
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven ability to take initiative and dive into new areas of technology.
- Passion for learning, analysing technology trade-offs and shipping products.
- Knowledge on SQL, NOSQL databases and AWS deployments is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly self motivated and motivating
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- You will build cutting-edge secure and scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will ensure that the systems you oversee are secure, fault-tolerant and are performing reliably at high volumes.
- Constantly look at possibilities to improve the overall functioning of the product.
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- You will manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- You can collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- You will analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Full stack experience is a plus
- Understanding of complete SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Domain expertise in Financial Services, Banking or Payments
- Code Quality –Code Hygiene (Coverage, Complexity, Usability)
- Collaboration –Strong peer review standards
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.
OkayGo is the fastest staffing solution for blue collared and grey collared workers for businesses.