- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 days working
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Team exposure
- Short term growth
- Playing Zone
- Training sessions for all departments
About Ebizz Infotech
Leading IT company in Surat. We are one of the best mobile development, PHP web development company in Surat, USA, Canada providing services.
1. You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
2. 2+ years of experience building applications in React Native
3. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
4. Strong JS fundamentals
5. Experience with iOS or Native Android development experience
6. Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including
Product, Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
7. Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
8. Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when
required (Eg: If the best performance monitoring solution needs a
basic firebase setup, that should not be a blocker for you to go ahead
and do so)
9. Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the
10. Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast.
11. You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good
internet connection and availability on phone is required)
12. Keen to learn!
Good to have:
1. Experience with React.js
2. Experience in Test Driven Development
3. Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to
tell backend what API responses will help the user get a faster load
4. Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be
stuck to your domain of expertise (Eg: Asking questions like why
does this particular response take so much time as compared to
others, and brainstorming with the backend engineer on how to
improve on it
Fusion Softtech, is a leading Java , Liferay, PHP and Wordpress Software Development Services Company. We are on a growing spree and we are looking to onboard exclusive talent to grow with us. We are looking for a result-driven ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of relevant exp. in same.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Fusion SoftTech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Need to work at least 20 hrs/week.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills, client communication.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for UK clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
- Strong in Vue.js or React.js, HTML, HTML5, DOM(Document Object Model) concepts
- Must know Nuxt.JS a Vue Framework.
- CSS3, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap 4, Webpack, Box Modelling, Grid System
- Responsive Design, Cross browser/device development
- NPM/YARN Representation
- REST API knowledge
- Modular programming, Use of NPM Components
· Design, build and maintain the UI framework and the web application from the ground up for the new robotic fleet management system
· Do test-driven development with automated tests (unit, integration, and functional)
· Build software components for scale and high performance with automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Code review peer work; maintain coding standards and best practices
· Work with any relevant open-source software technologies or frameworks
· Be an integral part of shaping our team culture and an inclusive workplace environment
· 3+ years of software development experience building user interfaces and experiences for SaaS products
· Experience in UI, CSS framework – Material UI, Bootstrap or Ant Design
· Ability and comfort to move at blazing speed and efficiency, while still focusing on quality and maintainability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelors or Masters in any field or equivalent experience
· Experience in building UI/UX framework and designs for large scale SaaS applications
· Have an eye for UI detailing and can differentiate between #6DBDE8 and #83C7EB
· Experience in Node.js, Express.js, GraphQL and Apollo Server
· Experience in working with Ubuntu or any flavor of Linux
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
Who are we
Syook is an established startup headquartered in Bengaluru, working in the B2B space. We are currently on the path of high growth and productivity, and great culture building (because we know the two go hand in hand)! We are looking for folks who will ask questions like why/why not, what can I do to make this better, how can I help the company and most importantly, what can the company do to help you.
Our flagship product Syook InSite allows businesses to visualize their operations, providing information that can easily translate into measurable impact on the bottom-line. InSite is an Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) solution that uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons to generate highly-accurate location data of all your resources (both assets and people), at much lower costs than comparable technologies . The result: Quick RoI and Improved Operational Performance. It’s Industry 4.0, ready for deployment!
First and foremost, we're looking for people who are excited about what we're doing -- you don't need to know anything about IoT, but should be excited to learn. We're building in an entirely new space, so you'll be able to use creativity to help us solve problems and delight our customers.
Our product stack is MERN (React, Node + Express, MongoDB) with a few services also written in Java and Go and we use React Native on mobile.
We’re looking for someone who has always loved to be on the creative side of things and enjoys creating user experiences that are inviting, intuitive and impactful. You must enjoy designing the layouts of the product, the navigation and the complete look and feel of it.
A day in your role will involve any of the following (or a combination):
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable UI components and libraries for future use (for web and mobile)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application frontend (web and mobile) for speed and scalability
- Ship out bug free code using TDD
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the frontend
- Understand the requirements and give adequate time estimates for the features
- Coordinate with QA for every feature and make sure releases are bug free
This list is not exhaustive at all, and you'll have a lot of autonomy over your work.
This is a full time position based out of Bengaluru with the option of working remotely few days of the week. During the interview, you'll be able to share what you're most interested in.
Why you might be excited about us
- We're working to solve a massive global problem and help organizations be more competitive. We love solving problems using technology and are bridging a massive gap in the operations excellence domain.
- We're small, so you'll be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You'll quickly have responsibility over big areas of our product.
- Our team has a wide range of experiences (Oilfield, Telecom, Psychology PhD, etc.) and are excited to learn from you, too.
- You'll be able to work independently and set your own schedule. We don't micromanage and will help you do great work. We trust our people and believe that each person here puts their best foot forward.
- We'll mould your role to shape a career you're excited about. We care a ton about your satisfaction and job happiness, and will help prep you for whatever you're looking for in the future.
- We work hard and also highly value balanced work/life. We care about family and your own personal development, and don't expect for you to be always engaged with work.
Why you might not be excited about us
- We're small (35+ people in the company now), so if you like more established companies, it's not (yet) the right time. You'll help build our company's culture.
- Since we're an early stage startup, projects and priorities may shift.
- Our customers love us, and there's a lot we can improve. It's a great place to be, but it means there's some jank. (Nothing too scary! 😃)
- We can't (yet) provide constant close mentorship for junior developers. As we grow, we'll get a lot better at this.
- Since you'll have a lot of responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be defined perfectly initially. You'll be expected to bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things, and raise flags if you think we should do things differently.
None of these are requirements, but do describe the kinds of people that we think would be most effective at Syook right now.
- Love thinking broadly about problems and thinking creatively about how to solve them efficiently.
- Happy to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem.
- Excited for a front-row seat into a fast growing, early stage company. Things will change a lot!
- Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of short-term needs and our long-term direction.
- Happy writing documentation so that others can ramp up super easily and you're never a single-source-of-failure. We're a bit too small to have silos.
- You are driven and care about doing a good job and improving your craft.
- You have a growth mindset, can keep up with the latest technology changes and trends and suggest enhancements based on these
- Most importantly, you’re the kind of person who is friendly, approachable, ready to help others and personally driven to put your best foot forward.
Technically these are some of the things we would like for you to have to be able to contribute effectively in this kind of a position:
- You are proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- You have knowledge of developing mobile apps
- You can write clean, modular code in either Object-Oriented style or Functional style
- You are comfortable with Test Driven Development
- You are fluent in using the tools of the trade: Testing, Editors, Git, Command line, Slack
Apart from the above it would be a plus if you also have
- Knowledge of Docker
- Open source contributions
Our current development practices
Since we're an early-stage startup, we constantly have to ask "what gets the most value, cheaply, to validate our assumptions?" We build some things to last a long time, and others as prototypes.
We use linting, e2e testing, CI CD, observability logging, and production probers. We've documented both our web and mobile apps so that you should be able to get started easily—and if you need help, we'll absolutely improve our docs—and contribute your first day.
We recognize the value of maintainability and keeping our developer experience nimble. Our sprints are for 2 weeks and we push releases to production as per this schedule.
You'll help push us to be our best, and we're excited for recommendations and insights you have as you join. You'll be an owner and contribute towards how we work.
Joining our team
We want you at your best, and won't be giving you gotcha-style algorithms questions. We want to get to know you, hear about what you're interested in, and learn about what you hope to do in the future.
1. Meet us and learn about Syook
You'll first talk to Sarlaksha or someone from the People Services team (over phone or video) and won't need to prepare anything in advance. The goal of this conversation is to get to know you and mutually explore if we might be a good fit for each other. You'll learn more about Syook and have a chance to ask any questions about our company, team culture, and product.
The conversation will also revolve around your technical experience. We'll talk about frameworks you've used, how you make technical decisions, types of problems you like to solve, etc. You won't need to prepare anything in advance.
This is primarily used to get a better feel for your experience, how you work, and where you may fit in. It'll be used to design the rest of the interview process.
Through this and the next steps, you'll meet more people in the company so we can get to know each other.
2. Technical challenge
Everyone has different strengths, and we want you to do your best. Our goal is for you to clearly demonstrate your technical aptitude. We're open to accommodating what would work best for you.
We can choose mutually between several different options:
- A live pair coding session where we'll work through some problems.
- Working through similar problems independently as a take home challenge.
- Presenting any previous work you've done (example: open source, side project, or even another interview you did).
3. Technical Discussions
If you clear the technical challenge then we will have a few rounds of technical discussions where we interact with you to understand in depth about your craft. These discussions will be with one of the engineers at Syook whom you will end up working with and the final discussion will be with our CTO (Aman Agarwal). We will try and see how you can augment our engineering culture and we’ll discuss the bigger picture also. You will also get to understand what your role is all about and how you can grow with us. Feel free to ask for feedback and any other questions you may have about the company and we will be happy to share the same.
4. People & Culture fit round
If you reach this stage, it automatically means that we’re convinced of your technical skills. However, that’s never enough for us. We want to ensure that you will feel comfortable working with us and that we can give you an environment where you can be your productive best. We will use this discussion to understand what you bring to the table apart from your technical skills in terms of initiatives, personality, and a certain entrepreneurial mindset.
5. Reference conversations
We will talk to a few people you've worked with before to learn more about how we can best work with you. We expect to hear great things, so this is primarily so we can work with you as effectively as possible.
Mobile App Developer - Flutter
8-10 years of proven working experience in core Flutter(3+) + Android + iOS development (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
Experience in integrating with cloud-hosted services and Backend API over REST
Have published at least one business Flutter/Android/IOS app
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration (optional)
Experience of Firebase, SQLite, AWS, Gitlab, or Github
Developing mobile applications in Flutter
Create multi platform apps for iOS/ Android
Flutter development framework
Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Good to have core knowledges like: Multithreading, FlutterPub, Rx Dart, Job Queue
Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
Be able to write clean and reusable code
Translating UI/UX designs into code.
API integration, Testing and Submission to app stores
Strong experience into Mobile Application Development (iOS or Android)
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Flutter, Dart, Firebase, iOS & Android development, Hybrid, Restful APIs, Flutter UI, Google Maps, Google Analytics
SoluLab is started by former VP of Goldman Sachs and principal iOS architect of Citrix. We work on cutting edge product development utilising Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science and other emerging technologies. We are a family of 150+ strong developers with offices located in USA, Canada, Australia and India. We have fully adopted remote only culture after COVID19 and this is a full time remote position. We sponsor USA or Canada visas for right developers and promote them to work from the client's office as per project demands. We encourage entrepreneurial skills and promote the right candidate to work as CEO/CTO/Product owner after completion of 5 years tenure at SoluLab.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Hands on experience with Typescript
- Expertise with RESTful APIs integration and best practices
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git