Locations: Bangalore, Pune, Gurugram, Chennai, Mohali, Panchkula, or Dehradun (Currently work from home)
Notice period: Immediate to 2 weeks
- Required experience is 4+ years
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular8+ best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, and Rest Web Services.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
About Mobile Programming LLC
" Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
" Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
" Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
" Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
" Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
" Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
" Candidates with Good communication Skills.
LOCATIONS:Bangalore,Chennai and Kerela
•Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
•Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Design and implement scalable server-side solutions using Java.
- Write unit, automation, and integration tests
- Implement quality application logging for operational monitoring at scale
- Investigate, debug and resolve production site issues
- Work with co-located teammates to deliver on common goals
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional experience in enterprise Java software development using Spring MVC frameworks, RESTful APIs, and SOA
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices
- Experience with Selenium for UI automated tests written in Cucumber or Scala will be a plus
- Working knowledge of design patterns and CI/CD principles
- First class communication skills in written and verbal form
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- A commitment to producing high-quality code with an attention to detail
- Dedication and a self-motivated desire to learn
- A collaborative, team-orientated attitude
- Experience working in the Cloud (AWS)
- API development experience
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as ELK, Splunk
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented)programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Front-end Applications) to contribute to the Applications team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading web applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Passionate about User Experience.
- Has great verbal and written communication skills to engage directly with your peers.
- Understands and is thoughtful about engineering trade-offs
- Experience building web applications with cross-browser support and RESTful API integrations
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- B.E in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Frontend development experience with at least 2 years working as a React.js Developer.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies (e.g. ES.Next).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect the Front-end applications to backend service
- Bonus points for:
- Publicly available web applications, portfolios, or examples available on a source repository (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket)
- Experience managing front end tooling (e.g. gulp, grunt, webpack, post-CSS, service workers)
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning of web application
- Experience developing back end server APIs and/or server-side rendering
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.
* Any bachelor degree
4+ Years of experience in developing enterprise-level software
Should have development experience in React
Should have sound experience in state management libraries like Redux or Mobex
Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap
Good experience in Agile based development approach
Knowledge and experience in Agile based development approach
Experience to perform unit testing and integration testing
Understand architecture requirements and ensure effective design, development and support activities
Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
Exited about working for a startup and moving quickly
Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Design and develop cloud native enterprise applications as per the strategic application roadmap of DSP
- Ensure strict adherence to code quality, coding standards and overall deliverable quality as per the defined standards
- Write automated unit and integration tests to ensure defect free code
- Learn and develop proof of concepts with newer technologies when required