About the Company:
Infynect® Labs Private Limited is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) company and our vision is to build an infrastructure for Edge Computing. These Infrastructures are highly required for Location-based services, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Environment Monitoring, Data Analytics, and Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality. We have built a complete suite of solutions for the Infotainment services based on our Edge computing platform.
Android App Developer:
- 2+ Years of industry experience
- Analyze Field/Equipment new feature logs and debugging of Android App issues
- Manage onsite customer support and work to resolve possible escalated customer issues
- Ability to take ownership and bring innovations in the development of commercial AP software
- Experience in mobile, and TV development (iOS or Android)
- Experience in multi-media-related app development added advantage
- Experience developing mobile software apps and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development
- Experience building developer-facing products and services
- Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Ability to work with cross-functional development (HW and SW) and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to diagnose/root-cause issues and deliver best-in-class product
- Excellent communication skills with a strong analytical approach to problem-solving
- A strong team player, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Meticulous approach when carrying out user-interface designs
- Quality focus and experience shipping customer-facing software
About Infynect Labs Private Limited
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
Deep knowledge of component state management experience (specifically in React
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Good understanding of Redux
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- • Delivering a complete mobile application OR front-end application using React Native/React JS and Typescript.
- • Building reusable components/widgets and front-end libraries for future use.
- • Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- • Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code.
- • Optimizing components for maximum performance across multiple web browsers.
- • Mentoring junior developers, peer-to-peer code reviews, and ensuring that high.
- • Code quality bar should be maintained. Skills
- • Thorough understanding of React Native, React JS, Typescript, and its core principles.
- • Experience with popular React Native andReact.js workflows (such as React-Redux, React-Router, React Hooks, etc.)
- • Experience with Class components and Functional components.
- • Experience with React Testing Library (RTL). Familiarity with Enzyme, Jest Framework and Cypress.
- • Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Experience with Backend technology like NodeJS, AWS
- • Familiarity with the front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- • Experience with code versioning tools Git and its workflows.
- • Ability to solve problems effectively.
- • Ability to learn and explore new things effectively.
- • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- • Professional, precise communication skills.
- • Clear understanding of design patterns especially MV*.
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (1+ years)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (1+ year)
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
(Good to have Skills)
- Swiftgen or any other dependency injection framework
- Core Data
- Performance Optimization (Launch time, App Size, Network)
- XCTest or any other UT framework
- Solved a core level problem (at least 1)
- Have built your own library
- Any apps that have been submitted to app store
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
Design and Build iOS product and Platform
- IOS coding using Objective C and Swift Ensuring quality deliverables, fixing application defects, maintaining code and implementing application updates.
- Designing coding, Documenting design, Defect free deliverables.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Position: iOS Engineer
- Skills: Objective-C (Primary), Swift, Familiarity with Xcode
- Education: Minimum B. E. in Computer Science.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible leaves policy
- MacBook for all developers
- Flexible work timings
- Flexible WFH policy
- Many more...
- Knowledge in Mobile application development iOS platform with 6years into mobile technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Xcode, Swift, UI and Atlassian tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Design Patterns and Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of bluetooth communication would be an added advantage.
- Atleast three of your applications is in the App Store.
- Ability to face challenging business/technology problem.
- Self-motivated,Quick learner and adapt to new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and strong passion for software development.
- Strong knowledge of memory management is must.
- Knowledge of debugging/performance tools.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships and develop rapport with client.