About Horaa Business Solutions LLP
Role: iOS Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Mode: Work from office
- 1 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Understanding of Auto Layout concepts
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful API or GraphQL to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
- Good Knowledge in the App Store submission process
- Knowledge in Latest iOS and Swift versions
- Understanding of Git
- Good Knowledge in the App Store submission process
- Knowledge of Latest iOS and Swift versions
4+ years of experience of Java/Kotlin development on Android
Understanding of Android Application Framework
Very good understanding of UI placement, Layouts Wireframes.
Development experience with Android Services, AIDL Binders.
Usage of Design Patterns on Android (MVP, MVVM)
Hands-on experience with Android Studio, SDK, Gradle AVD
Experience in writing Unit tests and Automated Tests using JUnit, Mockito, etc.
Experience with AOSP development and Android NDK.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems,
- developing Android and iOS apps
- using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Angular, jQuery, Ionic
Perks and benefits
- 5 days working
- Flexible Office Hours
- Health Insurance
Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner
We’ve grown rapidly over the past 12 months. With a monthly active user base which is north of 30 lakhs and over 3 crore monthly sessions, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. Our Android app, launched in Feb '20 has had 35 lakhs installs so far with a cumulative user rating of 4.5
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There are a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about every day.
We’re looking for an Android Engineer to join our talented mobile team, who can build beautiful, polished user experiences and architect elegant, maintainable code and own key aspects of our Android application and contribute to our core mobile architecture. You will use your in-depth knowledge to craft new features that are uniquely android based.
• Architect and develop new flows and features for our Android app.
• Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful investing experience
• Build an application from scratch
• Participate in product roadmap discussions, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX or Frameworks.
• Dedicatedly maintain and improve the codebase of the app and product with scheduled releases of new features
• Obsessively test, optimize and improve app stability and performance
• 2+ years of experience
• Passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• Strong Android fundamentals
• Experience with Kotlin and RxJava is a big plus
• Interested in being up-to-date on the latest developments in the Android/mobile development world
• Willingness and affinity to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything.
We are looking for an experienced Kotlin/Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
Developer Responsibilities Are
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.
We're looking for an experienced and mature engineer (2-6 yrs experience), who wants to build incredible products while shaping the architecture, tools, and engineering culture of our company
- Architect and build our native Android application using Java or Kotlin.
- Set up our backend using either the MEAN (Mongo, Node) or Django stack.
- Collaborate with the design team on feasibility and design reviews.
- Set up DevOps processes - CI/CD and release management.
- Hire an additional backend engineer to scale the application based on requirements.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals.
- You have native Android application development skills - with Java/Kotlin as a framework.
- You have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- You have built backends for mobile applications - using the MEAN or Django stack.
- You have some mobile app projects that are worthy of public view (Play Store, Github).
- You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome open collaboration and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- We’re a fast-paced environment so while we value robustness, we also hope for speed. You’ll hop from project to project and should be a self-starter.
- You are open to learning new stuff (important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback (important)
- Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of Ionic/Flutter
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application in Hybrid - Android / iOS Platform
- Mobile app architecture planning
- Mobile app design and optimization, able to provide a solution to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to the next level
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the app for performance
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Deep understanding of the mobile landscape and behavior patterns is mandatory