- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users every day.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with the new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Experience: 1- 5 yrs in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
- Third-party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap, etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text-based UIs like notes, reader, etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the Android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to a user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Use to work in a chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Hate drinking and smoking will have a hard time here
About the role :
In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system paying special attention to the application's compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform using reactive programming (RxAndroid/Kotlin Flows)
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work on Kotlin, Jetpack architectural components,
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- Have 2-4 experience in building Android apps
- Understand the importance of good user experience
- Take pride in the code you write
- Understand the importance of testing.
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access, and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a
- Implement new features and enhance the user experience across a suite of applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure code quality through unit testing and peer code review
- Work with a Product Manager and UX/UI Designer to refine scope
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of support issues as and when they arise
- Estimation of effort based on wireframes and features.
- Diligent filing of timesheets.
- Attention to detail.
- React Native: ...
- Flutter: ...
- Native Android: ...
- Xamarin: ...
- Native Script: ...
- jQuery Mobile: ...
MX Player is the world’s best video player and the world’s largest vid eo platform, with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. It has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
MX Player reaches its vast user base via an ever increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, mobile and desktop web applications and other portable devices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Designs and codes features for the Android application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
● Write unit tests for all features.
● Ships feature fast moving agile sprints.
● Works closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Skills Must have:
● Software Developer with at least 4 years of experience in building apps for the Android
● Good understanding of Java.
● Good understanding of Android application architecture and design.
● Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency and multi-threading in Android.
● Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of the Kotlin language.
● Good understanding of RxJava.
● Past experience of working in large scale multi-module apps.
● Past experience of building video streaming apps.
● Past experience of working with third party libraries and dependency management on Android.
Android Developer at Toolyt
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are looking for a smart, collaborative, hard-working Senior Frontend Developer to be part of a team building an amazing multimodal transport experience. You are an accomplished, hands-on engineer. Your mission is to serve as a key UI developer on your squad and expertly craft frontend mobile and web applications. You work closely with Product and Design teams to drive and refine specifications. You develop strategies and design specifications to improve the performance and reliability of our mobile & web applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Who you are
- Love for coding : An engineer who is a fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code, in short, a code -artist.
- Dynamic Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Analytical mindset: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills from requirements, design to code & validation. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Team player Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in mobile and/or web application development.
- Minimum 2+ years of leading feature teams through all stages of development.
- Experience with mobile application development in Android and iOS.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth mobile applications on Android & iOS integrating with native APIs and cloud services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application(s).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale for users around the world while meeting & exceeding quality & performance goals.
- Maintain strong service catalog and up to date technical documentation.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Establish & Enforce strong DevOps principles across all stages of development.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Development experience on native and/or cross platform mobile application development for Android & iOS using Xamarin, Cordova or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, accessibility and internationalization.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Experience with Geo-location APIs and Google maps APIs and asset tracking is a plus.
- Previous experience in developing mobility or transportation solutions is a plus.
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do with flexible hours
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities
- Annual Team retreats in Bali and other popular beach destinations
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's and third party libraries
- Push Notifications and Firebase
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C , Swift is a must and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
- Experience in API integration in mobile apps and external devices is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Git using experience & Gerrit
- UI & UX with material design patterns
- Locations and Map API's
Hiring for Senior Android Developer in one of our Product based company at Chennai location .
Senior Android Developer
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Must - Kotlin , Retrofit, GPS, Background services, Google maps, Firebase real-time Database, JSON, UI -Constraint layouts & Animations, Git, MVVM
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Atleast one app published on Play Store (please share links to your Android apps on Play Store)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation and monitoring
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Also kindly send me your project playstore apps links
Kindly share me your details along with your Updated resume :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Preferred location :
Experience in Android developer :
Exp in Retrofit :
Exp in Google Maps :
Exp in GPS :
Total Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Negotiable : Y / N ? If negotiable max .how much percentage :
Holding any offer : Y / N ?
If any Kindly mention how much CTC :
Notice Period :
Negotiable : If negotiable ,how many days you can join :
Available for F2F interview at Chennai : Y /N ?
Availability date and time for F2F interview ? :
Native place :
Reason for Job change :
Waiting for your reply .
Kindly Acknowledge this mail !!!
Best Regards ,
Prem | Recruitment Consultant
- Can work independently on the Android Development platform
- Must have knowledge of both Java and Kotlin
- Good understanding of Architecture such as MVVM and MVP.
- Must have at least 3 Good quality Android apps in the portfolio to showcase