Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 6500 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Title: Sr. Manager - HR
Experience: 8 to 10 years
This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. This position owns the whole gamut of HR functions like Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development for the 400+ strong business team. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the person seeks to develop integrated
solutions which takes care of both business unit & organization guidelines.
● Manages the engagement activities like Rewards & recognition program, weekly/monthly floor
activities, regular meetings with the individuals from the business unit
● To establish and develop relationship with senior management and other
HR Business Partners to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and
future organizational challenges.
● Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
● Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs
● Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and
● Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching,
counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
● Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Recruitment & On-Boarding:
● Manages the recruitment team for the business function
● Ensures that we have adequate headcount as per the annual plan
● Ensures that the new joiners have best onboarding experience
Learning & Development:
● Owns & manages the new joiners induction training for the business function
● Owns & manages the internal LMS which is used for training the employees
● Training Need Analysis (TNA) & owning the training calendar in consultation with the business management team
○ All processes & policies pertaining to business function
Desired Candidate Profile
● MBA in HR or marketing, with 8 - 10 years of experience in HR functions preferably across Engagement, Talent Acquisition & Training
● Experience in managing a team : Preferable
● Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.
● Must be highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient.
● High energy levels and passion to build world class HR services.
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.