Jobs at Jify
Jify's mission is to build financial resilience for the employed workforce. Our core offering gives employees complete flexibility and access to their earnings on-demand so that they never have to take on high-cost credit or borrow from friends and family. Our goal is to provide long term financial wellness for a whole new category - workplace.
If you are looking for bigger and more ambitious platform of a fast-growing start-up, come join our team. We are building a finance function for the future!
We are looking for UI/UX designer to join us as part of the early team. We have some really big and exciting projects coming up, and are backed by Tier 1 investors
Role: UI/UX designer:
Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
Producing high quality UI and UX design solutions through wireframes (high fidelity and low fidelity), visual and flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes for the same
Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework
Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines
Developing well thought-out user experience flows
Designing interfaces across iOS and Android applications, kiosk, web dashboards and progressive web apps
Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements and mapping out a suitable solution with UI/UX guidelines and principles
Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Conducting layout adjustments and creating responsive designs based on existing user feedback in real time data
- You have at least 2 years' experience, ideally within a Design role.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma
- Up to date knowledge of Framer, Invision
- Good knowledge of wireframing/planning tools such as whimsical
- Strong knowledge of Invision/ framer or other tools
- Expertise in UI Design, UX Design and Mobile App Design would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Highly organised in your approach
What you'll get for your hard work:
- Competitive compensation
- Be part of the early journey of an ambitious start-up
- We believe in sustainability - we simply get it! This suggests we can be flexible
Other benefits include:
- Be part of a fintech start-up that is backed by Tier 1 investors
- Online courses and internal training to help you upskill and progress in your career
- Social activities & events
A clear progression path
And many more!
The traits that we are looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and outcomes of the problem statements and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management – You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams.
- User Empathy – Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- Curiosity - Be curious about employee wellness space especially financial well. In general, be curious!
- World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world-class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity - Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Own the entire funnel for Jify, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for existing as well as new products.
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Success and Engagement teams.
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member).
- Own metrics related to various funnels and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Handle the user engagement with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories.
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your “action bias” with “end-states”.
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture.
What you should have
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building mobile first applications.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and “Do-ers”.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Tableau, Trello, JIRA, and analytics tools such as clevertap, mixpanel etc.
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways
Paycraft Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
About the company
BE A PART OF INDIA’S DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
PhonePe revolutionizing payments by building India's Payments App to provide a cashless and a seamless payment experience.
We are on a mission to make everything you do with your money an easy, fast and secure experience. And we want you to be a part of that mission. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some reasons you should work with us.
About the company
Open financial technologies pvt ltd
About the company
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.