Jobs at Fretron
Procuring resumes and phone screening them on time in accordance with the various job descriptions
Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Get a list of all open job vacancies with a pre-defined job description & clearly stated VFP, required skill set, salary structures, KRA & KPI
Post the jobs on various portals and promote them on social media and relevant
channels to source maximum candidates
Shortlist relevant candidate profiles from various resume databases and portals and reach out to them through portal, LinkedIn, email, WhatsApp etc and get them interested to apply for our opportunities
Phone screening according to the pre-defined checklist.
Submit inputs/suggestions to the hiring managers for refining the candidate screening criteria based upon the applications being received and the candidates sourced from database portals so as to close the position in time with suitable candidates
Co-ordinate pre employment assessment for qualified candidates
Maintain progress of all candidates in the HRMS and submit daily MIS to management and hiring managers
Maintaining templates of all the documents related to hiring, onboarding and exit formalities like offer letter, salary break up. increment letter, bonds etc.
Maintaining a updated list of all the HR policies & holiday calendar.
Daily attendance regularisation and approvals of leaves for all team member in the HRMS
Qualifications for Talent Acquisition Specialist
MBA- HR with 3-4 years of work- experience(Hardcore recruitment)
Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes
Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
Required only Female Candidate
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS-based logistical organization. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans with a combined experience of 35 years and a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel, etc.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Angular v5+
- State Management Handling
- Good Command in the core of HTML, CSS
- Write new functionality, optimized product
- Ensure the quantity and maximize application performance
- Design mobile-first features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Responsive design experience a plus
- Review code of fellow team members
- Complete the assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Education: BE /MCA/ MCS/ BSc (Computer Science/ IT) / MSc (Computer Science/ IT).
- Work experience in the saas-based product organization
- Lazy loading, Component Testing
- Redux-based application state management
Why Join US
- GROWTH - We believe that in the fast-paced era of technical revolution individuals get an abundance of opportunities to grow so we are always open to trying new cutting-edge tech and always keep our tech stacks up to date. With our flat org hierarchy, we appreciate talent shine. Our team consists of young individuals all committed to bringing change and growing together.
- MASTERY - You will be working closely with the Founders and Function Heads and shall independently handle end-to-end responsibility for all product development functions. Our team members regularly acknowledge the fast pace and challenging environment where each member is continuously encouraged to continuously learn and apply best practices/tools and frameworks in order to achieve organizational goals.
- AUTONOMY - Goals and Metrics-driven Progress tracking culture - where you will have a high degree of autonomy to figure out methods to produce the desired outcome.
- PURPOSE - Feel proud to be part of Fretron’s mission to contribute to the country’s economy by bringing efficiency to the USD 200 bn Logistics industry which employs over 30 million people by leveraging technology and digitalizing the ecosystem.
- RELATIONSHIP - Be a part of a close-knit team with a friendly culture and mutual respect in a fun-filled environment.
About the company
At Shipsy, data is at the center of all our solutions. We enable organizations to capture more & better quality data and help them utilize it to truly become a data-driven organization. We are a young group of high-caliber engineers from the top institutes of India with diverse backgrounds ranging from big data, software architecture, machine learning, robotics, blockchain, IoT putting all our knowledge and energy towards solving real-life business problems through the means of technology.
Our Logistics Visibility & Control Tower platform handles over 1 million transactions on a daily basis, and provide real-time customized views to operation managers, strategy team, business managers on the activity of field workforce throughout the country covering regions like Arunachal Pradesh, J&K, Andaman etc.. The field workforce uses our secure SMS sync feature in remote locations without internet connectivity and provide valuable real-time information to customers for the first time in the industry.
Indian Logistics and Supply Chain landscape pose unique challenges and our group of passionate innovators puts their heart into solving these problems, thus creating a meaningful impact. Our solutions have enabled businesses to improve their customer centricity & efficiency. Some examples include a voice assistant that tells you about the most important areas to focus on a given day, computer vision based data extraction from consignments, deep learning based fraud detection in the delivery operations, predicting possible delays in the supply chain etc.
While we work really hard both in terms of hours we put in at work and the challenging problems we work on, learning and having fun is one the most important parts of our work culture. We organize technical seminars regularly, enroll people in online learning resources to make sure our knowledge keeps growing. The free breakfast, dinner, and snacks make sure that no one is hungry at work. We organize monthly team outings like laser tag, paintball, trampoline, football etc. along with team parties and offsite to keep our minds fresh. Company also buys everyone a gadget of their choice. There are rewards for top performers in the form of international trip vouchers. All in all, we are a people first technology company.
Why Explore a Career at Shipsy
Our current team has 30 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, BITS, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research etc. and also have been entrepreneurs etc. We have numerous research publications and patents.
- Free breakfast, dinner, and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrollment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars with pizza and beer
Shipsy Interview Process
Our interviewing process consists of the following rounds -
- Screening round with CS & Software Engineering basics quick questions
- Coding test with a problem designed to test your coding style & problem-solving skills
- Technical Interview I
- Technical Interview II
- Cultural fit interview
Our hiring principles -
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.
Shipsy's Tech Stack
About the company
SuperProcure is an IIM-C incubated startup providing transportation/logistics management systems to manufacturing, construction, and infra companies. We started this journey in 2017 to make logistics processes simpler and tech-driven. We work with several enterprises and SME's across India and across Industries.
At SuperProcure we are extremely critical about hiring candidates as we look for long term engagement. If candidates are looking for a short sprint then DO NOT APPLY? We have a very flat hierarchy and employees work closely with the CXO's of the company. We are always on the hunt for people who have a good blend of skills and the urge to learn and try out new things. We want doers and executionists who can go out there try new things and build a global product.
Perks of working in a fast-growing startup- Flat hierarchy, Faster growth opportunities, Work with CXO's and industry experts, Solve real-world customer pain-points. daily interaction with key stakeholders. Fun-loving and hard-working team members. Fall in love with Kolkata culture. (Jhal Muri, Kulhad Chai and Samosa)
About the company
About the company
About the company
Wherehouse.io is the modern day solution for the e-commerce industry to accelerate the customer experience with a simple and yet powerful fulfilment technology platform. Started by three young dynamic professionals in October 2020,
Wherehouse.io weaves a network of micro-warehouses within the city to help D2C brands reach closer to the customers and ship faster with local inventory.
The data engine enables the brands to predict and optimize inventory placement across the network of flexible warehouses, and offer excellent last-mile connectivity to deliver their products to their customers in the shortest possible time.
Building on the core values of control, visibility and delight, the democratic platform has scaled a network of 2500+ warehouses across 12+ cities, utilizing the vacant commercial capacity of India. The network empowers the local entrepreneurs to supplement their income while enabling brands to reach closer to the customer and deliver faster. Driven by proprietary technology, the warehouses allow superior quality control and operational procedures that makes the experience more personal and delightful for the brands and their end customers.
The growth infrastructure scales with the growth of brands and allows them to optimize the efficiency of their supply chain while delivering superior customer experience with presence near the customer clusters. Wherehouse.io with its network of warehouses in different micro-markets of the country aims to reduce cost by 60% and make same day delivery a uniform offering irrespective of brand size. In a very short span of time, Wherehouse.io has tied up with more than 15 plus partner brands and is on it’s way to expand rapidly.
About the company
NaanalExpress is a SaaS application-simplifying customer's logistic needs
Demonstrate product features to prospective customers.