Experience – 0-2 years
Salary – 1.4 - 2 lacs annual CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have basic knowledge of software like adobe XD, illustrator, Figma, Corel draws, etc. Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
Creative & a team player.
Developing web & mobile application layouts based on UI designing standards.
Designing compelling banners for social media, job openings, company branding & logo, various formats, etc. as and when required.
Understanding project needs & participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
Understanding feedback to sharpen skills and improve the design.
- Creation of stunning web and mobile apps design;
- Conducting UX research (personas development, user interviews, creation of user stories, validation of the research results);
- Updating the design system.
Our perfect candidate has:
- 1-2 years of proven experience in UI/UX design or Product design (not a graphic designer)
- Intermediate Figma skills
- Fluency in English
- Attentiveness to the details
- Great portfolio
Senior UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our team, a UX-UI expert with a passion for product design & brand design. Prior experience with Sports, Betting or Fantasy Sports domain would be preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups to illustrate concepts to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
Leading end-to-end design of new products and supporting the continuous improvement efforts of existing products.
Define end-to-end features and solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
Drive the design process by independently defining design requirements, scoping UX projects, and prioritizing tasks.
Ability to create an entire design flow: user research, wireframes and prototypes, design implementation, usability testing.
A strong connection to the design community. One who is kept up to date and is constantly seeking new information, new research and creative tools
Strong and proven Portfolio
Full control on Sketch, Figma.
Good exposure to User Research, Interaction design, Visual Design
Ability to think at a high level and articulate rationale for adopted design direction and continuously advocate for the end-user
Excellent communication skills
4 to 8 Years
Indore or Work from home (permanently)
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps