UX Designer Jobs in Ahmedabad
at StreamSpace Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Manage day-to-day landing page optimization and testing of your client accounts. To you, landing page optimization is never finished.
- Create, execute, and refine new testing strategies that directly address client goals and challenges (ex: creative, landing pages, product features).
- Coordinate with design and engineering teams to ensure smooth communication and implementation of testing strategies.
- Event tracking, A/B testing, and data analysis are part of your process to inform further optimization and improvements.
- Advise and assist our team in planning and executing the delivery of our product vision.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/marketing/relevant field and 2 years or more experience in CRO.
- A/B Testing software
at TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
- With the support of product managers and engineers, collect and analyze user demands.
- To show design concepts, use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of visual user interface components.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Make UI mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how websites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Internal teams and significant stakeholders should be given rough draughts to review.
- Identify and fix user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout adjustments based on user input. Follow the requirements for typeface, color, and image style.
- High-performance reusable components and future-proof front-end frameworks.
- Create new user-facing features as well as reusable code.
- Write efficient, performant code to achieve optimal web application performance and scalability.
- Identify design flaws and provide attractive remedies.
- Assuring software compatibility and responsiveness across a range of screen resolutions.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with product managers and designers.
Greetings From Petpooja !!
It was a pleasure talking to you, as mentioned we are hiring for a UI UX Designer.
Please refer to the mentioned details regarding the company and the job description -
About us - Petpooja (About Us | Petpooja)
Petpooja is a comprehensive restaurant management platform to manage all aspects of your business. We take care of billing, inventory management, payments and other core aspects as well as integrations with online ordering, loyalty providers, delivery services and many other third-party services so that you have a seamless experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
- and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision Studio, Axure, Figma, Balasamiq
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
at Quick Radius
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Must have Knowledge of Adobe XD
Location : Ahmedabad
The ideal candidate is well versed in Photoshop and experienced in all manner of web-design elements, such as the design and layout of buttons, links, menus, and text.
Will work creatively and directly with User Interface Head to create and deliver quality work in a timely manner.
Will be responsible for creating the look and feel of the public website/marketplace/eCommerce
Creating responsive design using media query and bootstrap.
Web and mobile UI/UX design & wireframe mockups, and prototypes Using Photoshop, illustrator online mockup tool. Graphic work like logo, brochure, magazine ad, poster, icon & infographic design using Photoshop and illustrator and any previous eCommerce/marketplace will be an added advantage.
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
at Genius Placement Services
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
A saas based start-up. Pay-to procurement solutions.
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
at E2M Solutions
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)