SugarCRM Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have end to end ownership of a business vertical, owning upwards of USD 3-5 million revenue goals in the next 1-2 years. You will directly lead a global sales team, and cross functionally work with marketing, content, design and other verticals to drive your business objectives.
The north star metrics for the role is revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing and implementing the growth strategy to meet business objectives - which includes sales planning, demand generation, product roadmap & customer experience. Below are some responsibilities that this will entail:
- Identifying target geographies and schools that we will focus on
- Understanding the consumer needs & market landscape to define the product roadmap • Working with the marketing team to identify hot leads and ways to target them • Conceptualising and executing cold email campaigns for schools across the world • Generating relevant content to nurture schools: presentations, case studies, emails, etc. • Conducting demos with schools expressing inbound interest
- Building relations with schools, nurturing them by identifying their context • Negotiating and finalising deals with schools and school districts
- Working with the school success team to smoothly handover converted schools • Bringing in operational efficiency across all sales related processes
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 3-6 years experience of - driving sales in the B2B SaaS space, or P&L responsibility in a technology start-up (B2B SaaS is preferred)
- Has worked cross-functionally with teams (product, marketing etc) to drive business goals • Has built a business from scratch (not mandatory but preferred)
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Good at written and oral communication
- Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
II Length of Experience
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll and Attendance
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll management software app where you can manage all your staff and employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments, bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales city lead:
● Lead a team of PagarBook sales associates on the field
○ You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
○ You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
■ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
■ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge
■ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
■ The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days
■ Expense manager
■ Bulk update features
○ Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● You will have sales target in INR per month revenue
○ Incentives would be given based on slabs of target achieved by the team
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive, based on targets achieved)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers per associate
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of activation
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of PagarBook advantages
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All the best.
pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
Pepkidz is looking forB2B sales Managers who are dynamic and passionate SALES CHAMPIONS having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and corporates
Shout out to candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
Build a strong network within ecosystem to identify the top authors and bring them onto the Graphy platform
Reach out to creators and build a strong pipeline of creators who could create a Graphy
Setup Calls and introduce Graphy as the product and platform to create Graphies
Cold call/email prospective leads.
Find out interesting ways to source creator leads
Find out interesting ways to close Graphers
Close Creators to create Graphies
Own the GMV from the Graphies closed
Serve as the lead point of contact for all Graphers account management matters.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Graphers.
Should have 3+ years relevant experience in business development or proven experience as category manager or similar role
Solid knowledge of category management, business development principles
Excellent communication skills
Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Book/Content market knowledge is an added advantage
Experience in working in a collaborative team
Experience in adding SAAS products is a plus.
Experience in Lead management and closure.
Top of the Market Salary
Great learning environment
Graphy is the all-in-one platform to launch your online school, grow your community, monetize your knowledge and host live cohort-based courses.
The creation of cohort-based courses is open to all content creators, influencers, and educators. Join creators, teachers, and instructors from every industry, share what you know, and make money doing what you love!
You can host free sessions to engage with your audience who might have not subscribed to you yet. Hosting online live sessions will help students understand what they can expect from your course and will get to know you better.
You can check out our website here: