SME Jobs in Kolkata
at Crelio Health
- Generate Leads & contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company product to potential prospects.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Manage contracts with clients & closure.
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Proven work experience of more than 2+ years as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Experience in product presentation & closing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Note- This opportunity is for people who can speak Bengali
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Building a strong pipeline and ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Interacting with quality/R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
at MET Technologies pvtLimited
Greeting of the Day!
Fitser Pvt. Ltd a Global Partner of Met Group of Companies Currently Hiring Customer care, Senior Customer Care Executive, Web Consultant Sr. Web Consultant for Outbound Voice Process
* Please Note its Not Work From Home
Salary: Fresher- 8000-12000 (For Fresher’s)
Experienced – Negotiable (No constraint for right Candidates)
Shifts- Morning (5.30 am-2.30 pm) with Home Pickup
Night (8. pm-5 am) with Home Drop
Process - Website
Good Command over English
Minimum 12th Passed with Good Communication in English
Must be Okay with BPO Environment
Minimum 6 months International BPO Outbound Experience will be preferable
Minimum 6 Months Website Experience will be preferable
*Fresher are also Welcome with good command over English
at MET Technologies pvtLimited
Essential Criteria:-We therefore welcome candidates who meet the below criteria:
· Must have website Process Experience (International Outbound Voice)
· Must have minimum 4 Years of International BPO exposure
· Must be in same Role (Team Leader/ Supervisor /Accounts Manager) in Web Process
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Good facilitation & Leadership skills
Salary: Best in Industry
NOTE : CANDIDATE MUST BE FROM KOLKATA ONLY. OUTSTATION CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
For Queries: Please contact in between 11 to 6 pm only Monday- Friday
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lead Human Resource
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
at Aryston Web Solution
Designation: Process associate/ Snr. Process Associate/ CCE/ Web consultant/ website sales executive.
Process: Outbound voice (Website Selling)
Shift: US Shift (Night)/ UK, Australia shift(Morning)
• Candidate should have good presentation, customer service and convincing skills.
• Experienced web consultant preferred(Prior experience in International website campaign)
• Freshers can also apply.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent conversational and customer service skills.
• Candidate will be responsible for handling outbound calls.
Aryston web solution.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.