Omniture Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About MX Player:
MX Player is the world’s #1 entertainment app offering viewers high-quality, digital-first content. With an install base of more than 2 billion – it is the largest entertainment platform in the world, present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones in the world. MX Player provides over 100,000 hours of premium video, best-in-class hyper-casual games, music streaming, and more - across 10 Indian languages along with acclaimed & award-winning MX Original Series.
MX TakaTak is India’s #1 short video app that enables content creators of all types to access, entertain or educate millions of users. With 300 million+ installs, millions of videos, and 1000+ exclusive influencers (and growing everyday) in less than 9 months since launch, MX Takatak ranks amongst the top Android and iOS apps and growing exponentially - come join this rocketship witnessing supersonic growth.
- Communicating the key findings to the stakeholders and inculcating the growth inferences and the content strategies
- Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core product and content exploitation in OTT/short videos
- Designing experiments and evaluating them through relevant KPIs
- Building dashboards to monitor KPIs of different verticals (content, marketing, sales, revenue, management, etc)
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Defining key metrics of content strategy and growth and identifying ways to improve them
● Good knowledge of BigQuery, SQL, Python/R, MS excel and Data Infrastructure
● Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap
● 5-8+ years experience in analytics role preferably with a Consumer Internet product
● Graduation in Engineering/Maths/Science
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate
● Ability to lead teams - minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a team management
● Creative and strategic thinker, innovative problem-solving skills, highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
● Self-starter, get-stuff-done attitude - willing to get into the weeds
Job Title - Insights Researcher
Reports Into - Insights Manager
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security, and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade, and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Pitch and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model is available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit, and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As an Insights Researcher, you’ll be planning and carrying out player research to help guide our games.
Your Team Mates
Our team of publishers, producers and researchers source and onboard external mobile game developers who wish to make chart-topping success. We support these developers in their journey with our publishing knowledge and metrics to ensure we get the kind of games millions love.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Plan and conduct market and user research activities for stakeholders across the company.
Manage relationships with key products stakeholders, creating a research roadmap to run alongside product development
Plan and suggest research to support product development, all the way through the product lifecycle, from idea to hard launch and beyond
Identify research opportunities that will impact player understanding, product design, and quality
Use a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to answer the questions proposed by stakeholders
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Digital Marketing to support broader analytics and insights work that drive business impact
Your Hard Skills
3+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer research
Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g., video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms)
Excellent knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
Excellent survey writing skills
Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R/Python or any other)
Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
Degree in psychology, HCI, social sciences, or a related field
Effective written, storytelling, verbal, and presentation skills;
Fluent in English
A passion for gaming
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore, and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines, and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
space. Especially key digital marketing and performance metrics and how use cases set up and
executed on the company platform move these metrics
● Combine them with knowledge of the customer’s domain and their business objectives to provide
insights on how they can be achieved with the company platform
● Execute quantitative analysis of customer data – typically user behavior, marketing campaign and
● Derive insights from potentially incomplete data sets by creatively obtaining and vetting additional
data from engineering and data analytics teams
● Work with customer success and operations teams to understand business implications of
analysis, convert them into insights and recommendations that can be presented to senior
● Set up business analysis queries and processes to be scalable across a broad set of customers
● 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in digital marketing
● Strong knowledge of SQL analysis is a must
● Working knowledge of HIVE, Pig scripts is a big plus
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail oriented with an inquisitive approach to data and business
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early-stage startups
● Relevant undergraduate degree, additional qualifications is a plus
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
Job Profile: The job profile requires an inter-disciplinary approach to solving technical problems whilst also understanding the business requirements. Knowledge of the power and energy sector and a strong interest in solving national and global energy challenges is a must. This position will involve:
- Developing and maintaining SaaS products for the power and energy sector.
- Working with team members to handle day to day operations and product management tasks.
- Applying Machine Learning techniques to power and energy related data sets.
- Identification and characterization of complex relationships between multiple weather parameters and renewable energy generation.
- Providing inputs for new product development and improvements to existing products and services.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Software Engineering/Mathematics and Computer Science.
- 1-2 years experience writing code independently in any object oriented programming language. Knowledge of python and its packages is highly preferable (numpy, pandas, keras, OpenCV, sci-kit).
- Demonstrable experience of project work (academic/internship/job)
- Ability to work on broad objectives and go from business requirements to code independently.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and in a team;
- Preferable to have some understanding of power systems concepts (Power Generation Technologies, Transmission and Distribution, Load Flow, Renewable Energy Generation, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets and manipulating data to find relationships between variables.
Job Description- Implementation Specialist
What is the role?
As an Implementation specialist, you will focus on understanding & implementing incentive structures of our clients from various industries such as insurance, banking, IT services, FMCG etc and on delivering a world-class customer experience. The person who joins the team in this position must share our passion and commitment to serving our customers. The candidate should have experience in forging and building brand relationships. A good understanding of sales data for analytics is a must. Key Responsibilities
- Digitize Customer’s incentive programs after understanding data and customer requirements.
- Understands client’s data structures & consults client on optimizing the data templates
- Setup the client’s account with the initial data, create necessary data relationships & setup incentive programs
- Train & handhold client in using the platform & effectively manage their incentive structures on the platform
- Should be able to build analytical models to convert data into future templates so others can use them. • Build relationships with the existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with the information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Performs other additional duties as assigned. What are we looking for? An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.•
BE/MBA from a reputable university.
- Strong working knowledge of excel along with data analysis & reporting is a must
- 1-3 years of data analysis & business analysis experience. Consulting experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in onboarding SAAS products.
• Excellent problem solving skills & analytical aptitude
- An exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly status reporting to the stakeholder
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple projects and timelines. Whom will you work with? The selected candidate will be working with the Head of Product/Program management and will also get a chance to work with the Leadership on important customer projects.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We are We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the SaaS commerce , gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth. We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done.
Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
Way forward If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume.
All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break them down into smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams. Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Your role involves partnering with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
You’re Array (Nice to Haves)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Product Analytics tools (either of Amplitude, Mixpanel, Moengage)
You (Must Haves)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Bigquery, SQL and Scripting Language
⮚ Deliver technology solutions that are critical to the day-to-day operations and
continued growth of the business
⮚ Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business users
⮚ Document requirements for new features, data capture, process functions, reports,
Functional and System Knowledge
⮚ Develop expertise on internal systems and understand the functionalities of the
⮚ Translate business requirements/problem statements into system changes
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes to previously implemented releases
⮚ Document business requirements, user stories, and solution approach
⮚ Understand system integrations and dependencies
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes on systems and integrations
⮚ Process mapping and workflow creation
⮚ Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
⮚ Develop comprehensive testing structures and test plans
⮚ Execute tests, analyze and document results, and address issues as and when they
⮚ Manage communication across all stakeholder groups
⮚ Be involved and engaged through software development life cycle and own
requirement management end to end from initiation through implementation
Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, MIS, business, technology, or
related field preferable
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or
Knowledge of banking and financial services domain, and one or more out of the loan
management process, credit risk, or asset-liability management
Keen interest in learning technology
Should be able to work in a demanding environment
Must have a go-getter attitude
Skills & Competencies
⮚ Experience with functional and user acceptance testing (manual and automated)
including testing strategies, test case creation, execution and reporting
⮚ Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle including Waterfall and Agile
⮚ Proficiency in user stories, acceptance criteria, test scenarios and related
⮚ Ability to write SQL queries and extract relevant reports
⮚ Knowledge of web services architecture and usage of APIs
⮚ Hands-on end-to-end software development experience, including requirements
gathering and testing
⮚ Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
⮚ Good understanding of BRD, User Stories, Mockups
⮚ Well versed with agile development methodology
⮚ Strong written and oral communication, able to speak with the business experts
and understand the loan management and accounting domain
⮚ Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
⮚ A great team player and should be able to work across multiple groups/teams
⮚ Interpersonal skills
⮚ Business and System Analysis
⮚ Banking and Lending functional knowledge
⮚ API and Integrations
⮚ Functional Testing / UAT
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
Summary of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Expertise in Adobe DTM/Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics implementation through other tag management solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Adobe Analytics implementation using DTM/Adobe Launch
- Web Development experience is a plus as it relates to the development, configuration and implementation of Web Analytics solutions
- Experience with other web platforms like Google Analytics, Tealium, Tealeaf, etc. is a plus
- Understand client business requirements and how to map those requirements to specific digital measurement tactics
- Development of documentation, deliverables and solutions requirements for web analytics tracking
- Work closely with account management and development teams to oversee the implementation, configuration and debugging of web analytics code, both on-site and through tag management systems
- Support digital marketing teams (paid search, SEO, conversion rate optimization, digital media, etc.) to implement customized tracking for campaign initiatives
- Strong understanding of web analytics implementation tools - Adobe Analytics Implementation Experience
- Ability to use Adobe DTM/Adobe Launch to implement changes suggested by web analytics team
- Hands on experience in writing DTM rules and troubleshooting the existing implementations
- Expert-level knowledge in Adobe DTM/ Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics is a must
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager or other web analytics platforms is a plus
- Experience in producing technical specifications, solution design reference documents, reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code requirements
- Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability
- Excellent written skills and the ability to write for both technical and non-technical users
- Willingness to travel for client discoveries and other off-site meetings
- Experience with developing analytics testing processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels