NuxtJs (Nuxt.js) Jobs in Mumbai
at Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Founded by a bunch of serial entrepreneurs having fintech and banking experience, Credilio is building the next generation tech-enabled marketplace for financial products. While English-speaking literate India is adequately served by the banks, our focus is on the Bharat - i.e. the next 200 million middle and lower-middle-class Indians who are expected to fuel the demand for financial products.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high quality and robust features.
- Proactively discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Master in Vue.js (Nuxt.js) and HTML/CSS.
- Hands-on with TypeScript will be a big plus.
- Hands-on with Tailwindcss will be a plus.
- Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Webpack, Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
- Understanding of Git, SPA, PWA, Docker.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
at Cloud Counselage
They will be responsible for managing the planning and implementation of user-interface components using React.js workflows (such as Redux). They will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Their goal will be to ensure that the product being built is of high quality to attract potential customers thus increasing our company’s profitability.
They are someone who is currently living in Mumbai or are willing to relocate later and can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
- Works with product team to understand project requirements
- Developing new user-facing features using React and Redux
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Technical documentation – Designing architecture, flow diagrams, documenting technical implementation approaches and pseudocode
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Device strategies, or innovative approaches that have significant impact on the application design
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team – Conduct code reviews and enforce standards
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities
- Guide/Mentor junior developers and empowering them on ReactJS and related trends
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in React and Redux
- Minimum 2 years of team-leading experience
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience on tools like Visual Studio Code/ WebStorm.
- Can use operating systems like Ubuntu/ CentOS
- Well-versed with GIT/ SVN
- Understanding of mobile cross-platform frameworks like React Native.
- Familiarity with Redux Thunk / Redux Saga will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
- Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
- Experience in Windows mobile application architecture, design, and development.
- Experience in iOS application architecture, design and development.
- Experience in eLearning applications.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
- Strong organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Passion for results and excellence
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others
- Fast learner
- Proactive problem resolution
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT and as a Frontend Developer or a similar role
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in React and Redux
- Minimum 2 years of team-leading experience
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s or equivalent degree in Engineering or related field
What’s for the Candidate
- Compensation based on their competency and potential
- 5% Variable Pay
- Joining bonus available
- Work-life balance with 5 days a week working
About the Organisation:
A Mumbai-based Medicine App company with a goal to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it in his / her price range. The company is building a strong product and operations team, passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Position: UI Developer
Work location: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Nashik / Vizag / Chennai / Noida / Gurgaon
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front end web applications for various devices (responsive)
- RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL)
- Exposure to Liferay
- Basic Java knowledge /Programming
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
- Regularly perform code-review, design review to ensure coverage and quality.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills Good communication skills
- Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
Interested can share resume on sandhyatigi @ Gmail . com
6 3 6 6 1 8 4 6 6 8 Whatsapp
● Work on products that are used across platforms (e.g. Android and iOS Mobile Devices,
● Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting
● Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
● Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
● Collaborate with other team members
● Working on the robustness of the application
Key Skills Required:
● Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Angular.
● Understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles and Redux knowledge.
● Good understanding of - React Native - is a big plus.
● UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
● NodeJS, Webpack knowledge is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
● Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
at e.Soft Technologies Ltd.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its key libraries like Babel, NPM, Webpack
- Experience with popular React.js work-flows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Good understanding of Java, Spring Boot, Database integrations with any of Oracle, MS-SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Proficiency in working with SOAP & RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Well versed with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and devops tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench marking and optimization
The creator economy with local production. ( GE1)
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position.
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Strong experience with React and/or Angular and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React.
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development. plus a sharp eye for design and UX details.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
You’ll get to work with:
- React / Angular / WebComponents / Vue.js TypeScript
- ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
- Microservices architecture
- Cypress / Jest / Cucumber.js
What we offer
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
Some of the highlights of the package include:
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Chance to become a shareholder of Gelato!
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city offices or even remotely
- And much much more!
at Mosaic Wellness
As the senior member of the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be responsible for
setting best practices and making sure that the others adhere to them. Also, you will be
responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the
backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
- Develop all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of
two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.