Mobile Robotics Jobs in Pune
The Senior Engineer should have extensive experience working with the following technologies – Checkpoint R80, Threat prevention. Along with in depth knowledge of CLI commands for statistic gathering such as cpview, packet captures and sniffer. The skillset should also include Provider 1 MDM along with Network compliance through SKYBOX
The candidate should have both CCSA & CCSE qualifications, ideally with Check Point Security Master certification or aiming to achieve
This may involve working as a Lead Technical Specialist on projects involved in planning, research, evaluation and design of network infrastructure components to integrate with the Firewall Technology
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areasTypical Targets and Measures
Impact on the Business
Meets expectations of internal customers through delivery of high quality projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.· Improvements in customer satisfaction and service quality ·
To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by ITID.·
Resolve assigned incidents efficiently and to the complete satisfaction to the customer base. Ensure SLA for incident resolution is adhered and improved upon ·
Meets quality targets as assigned by ITID Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times·
Ensure requests are completed in good time and to the customers satisfaction ·
Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of CES infrastructure.·
Continually strive to improve current processes in order to improve delivery of CES services to the customer and in turn reducing the overall cost. · Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware Customers/Stakeholders To ensure that the business’ IT needs are understood and that services are tailored to meet their requirements, and also to ensure that users are fully aware of the services available and receive maximum benefit from them. Through an understanding of business function and the ability to prioritise incidents/requests accordingly. ·
Be involved in and participate in Customer Engagement processes·
Ensure communication to business community is clear and unambiguous ·
Implementation of service Improvements. ·
Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements Leadership & Teamwork · Work effectively as part of a team to drive Infrastructure deliverables and Infrastructure Support requirements. ·
Work as part of a wider team undertaking delivery of small projects and BAU requests conforming to project management standards, guidelines and techniques.· Delivery against specification/customer need and on time. ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/applications.· Through regular liaison, as required with designated team leader/manager. ·
Contributions to delivery focused teams, consistently delivering high quality results. · Managing small project implementations and general business moves and changes.·
Team goals aligned to strategic goals where individuals understand their role in attainment of global objectives. ·
Pro-actively managing the overall service delivery to meet internal targets ·
Ensure that actions from Team meetings are followed through to completion · Collaboration and contribution to team objectives ·
To keep line management aware of any developing IT or other issues.
Operational Effectiveness & Control ·
Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards.· Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards. · Manage Problem and Incident resolution and subsequent MI, liaising with third parties & other ITID service lines to resolve or escalate incidents/service requests. Providing excellent customer support. · Ensure that Network documentation is regularly maintained and used when required. · Ensuring that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable. · Liaison with other ITID and HSBC Technology departments and 3rd party suppliers, managing 3rd party relationships to deliver service against contractual requirements where applicable. · Have the ability to influence peer groups including the use of high quality negotiation skills · Work closely with local, Regional and Global teams to increase the efficiency and quality of Network processes and procedures.
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities) ·
Managing conflicting priorities · Producing documentation/communications of a high quality that ensures clear and easily understood. ·
Ensure all aspect of the environment is maintained efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer base. ·
Continually strive to evolve existing processes to improve efficiency of deliverables to the customer base and in turn reduce year on year costs by agreed targets ·
Adopt a customer service attitude that represents the support model in a correct and purposeful manner and thus ITID as a whole ·
Achieve delivery of incidents and requests in line with the agreed SLAs. ·
Identifying areas of potential service improvement and efficiencies.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
The Senior Engineer role is part of ITID, Telecommunications Services, Global CES team.
They have the primary responsibility to provide day to day design and support to ensure the global CES infrastructure is maintained to agreed service levels and standards and customer needs are met in the most appropriate way.
As part of a global team, they will build and maintain strong, trust based relationships with peers spanning multiple geographies and time zones.
The Senior Engineer will have the ability to work under minimal supervision from management and will be a source of support and guidance for junior colleagues.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required to support HSBC’s principles and priorities.
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Our focus has always been towards providing technology solutions, building user-friendly financial platforms, and creating digital marketplaces
• Full knowledge of iOS, Android & Windows Phone Technologies including deep
configuration, mobile payments, device integrations, Mobile Device Management, etc
• Experience in designing end-to-end architectures for large scale enterprise solutions
across disparate technologies and having experience in define and document technical
solutions spanning multiple applications or products.
• Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and
continuous improvement processes
• Confident liaison between client and technical teams using strong communication skills
to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems and solution
• SME and technical consultant to interact with Client for design thinking sessions,
solutioning, effort estimation, preparing mobile application architecture, defining mobile
security, analytics, DevOps and integration with Backend systems.
• Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements
and designing business model diagrams. Liaising with respective cross team
communication to clear blockers and ensure quality delivery.
• Versatile team player and leader with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal
skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public
and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Have hands on knowledge of complete Web & Mobile Application Development Life cycle
from design thinking, requirement analysis, estimation, technical architecture, staffing,
team ramp up, development, testing, integration, security, performance, analytics,
DevOps, review process, technical documentation
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-
tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including
internal and external platforms, tools, and systems Mentoring
• Create architectural designs and business cases to document business challenges,
solution approaches, benefits, costs and risks
• Deliver infrastructure design, mainly focused on network, security, and other systems
• Facilitate organizational change and drive towards an industry leading mobility strategy
• Exhaustive experience in working with diverse teams and managing Complex Deliveries
of Mobile projects.
• Always keeping customer experience as on top priority, liaising with UI/UX team to create
customer experience products.
• Knowledge of working across all booming technologies such as Microservices, Cloud,
Blockchain and IoT
• Conduct product work reviews with team members
Desired Skills Set:
• 10-15 years of experience in building Web & Mobile enterprise applications which are
well architected for cloud.
• Natively render mobile applications and Web UI using technologies React Native,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages like C++, C# & Java
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server
• Hands-on use of AWS services in distributed environments.
• Experience in large scale migrations to AWS or implementing and operating large scale
enterprise applications on AWS.
• AWS certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, Professional and AWS Developer, AWS
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development
• Experience working in a financial domain would be preferred
Higgs Boson Health (HBH) is a dynamic and growing digital health company seeking a Director of Development to join our team. We embody the true startup culture that affords a lot of flexibility while also demanding creativity, initiative, and accountability. Your efforts will have an immediate impact on the lives of patients.
Located in Pune, as the Director of Development, you'll be a key leader of our engineering team, delivering new features and improvements in a fast-paced, agile environment. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will co-anchor our development team, oversee business architecture, oversee implementations, integrations and continued platform development.
We value natural self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to Higgs Boson’s culture of respect, dedication, and fun. As a small startup company, we value self-starters who are energetic, creative, and independent. We are looking for driven innovators to join our tight-knit technical team, who want to leverage technology to improve health care so that both patients and clinical teams benefit.
Director of Development Role:
● Co-anchor the engineering/development at Higgs Boson
● Take ownership of product implementations.
● Responsible for delivering high impact platform implementations for our fortune 500 customers
● Mentor team members on developing product features and coding best practices
● Provide architectural solutions to business & technical requirements
● Should not be afraid to get their hands dirty. (Doing reference implements, setting and enforcing coding
standards, conducting code reviews, explaining complex logic to mentees)
● An academic high achiever with a four-year degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institute.
● 8+ years professional progressive experience in software development and Architecture.
● 3-5 of years professional experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
● Experience in architecting scalable and reliable applications
● Demonstrable achievements in software product delivery.
Nice to have
● Experience in ReactJs
● Experience with AWS
● Experience in Healthcare domain
Why work with us:
● Work with creative, go-getter coworkers in a flexible and fun environment
● Receive mentoring from accomplished domain experts in the field
● Enjoy our startup culture in a flat, non-hierarchical setup
● Make an immediate and lasting impact and acquire new skills
● Receive a very competitive salary with yearly bonuses and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are especially looking for detail-oriented candidates who will spend the time reading all the way to the end of this job description
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Today we are a remote first organization, building digital tools for modern enterprises to reduce their carbon footprint and help the industry to get to carbon zero.
About the Role
As we are setting up a new team that aims to help enterprises minimize their carbon footprint,, we are looking out for a smart solutions architect to help our engineering team.
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions while supporting their team's wellbeing and ongoing professional development.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring web applications for the consulting software solutions we offer to our clients.
You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and manage multiple projects while collaborating in a fully distributed team.
Managing multiple projects, you will lead a team of backend and frontend engineers.
It will be your responsibility to help your team with: project planning, solving technical challenges, and ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
Parallely manage multiple software development projects for our clients
Develop a short & iterative roadmap as per our client’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
Maintain a flexible software delivery team, which can react and restructure to the incoming client needs
Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to better manage a service driven outfit in a product-centric organization
Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
This position is primarily a management role, but the candidate should be highly comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior level)
2+ years in managing engineering teams
Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, enterprise API layers, messaging systems, etc
Be detail-oriented, organised, and excellent at oral/written communication
Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
Nice to Have:
Previous work experience in consulting domains
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
Learning and development opportunities
Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
About 6sense : The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
In one of the latest news,6sense Raises $125 Million in Series D Funding, Increases Valuation to $2.1 Billion https://hub.6sense.com/welcome/6sense-funding-announcement.
In the other news,6sense was named one of @Inc 's Best Workplaces for the third year in a row.
As an Engineering Manager at 6sense ,you will have the opportunity to-
- Recruit and retain top-tier software engineering talent.
- You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor, while planning and supporting career development
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- You will meet 1-1 with team members on a regular basis.
- Recruit and retain top-tier software engineering talent
- Work cross functionally with other Engineering Managers to strategize and execute on crucial business objectives along with managing upstream and downstream dependencies
- Work with the Product Managers on project planning and roadmap
- Apply distributed computing and map-reduce knowledge to compute, dedupe, and derive insights from billions of records daily
- Intellectually contribute to the software, data, process, and growth of other team members
- Participate in writing applicable patents for your ground-breaking work
- Promote and set examples for high code quality like unit testing, good variable naming, modularity, etc.
- Own products/features at multiple levels: code, data, metrics, reduction of support frequency, etc.
- Ensure new features are properly tested at scale prior to release
Required qualifications and must have skills
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ engineers
- 10+ years of experience in delivering software
- BS / MS in Software Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Years of Experience – 2-3 years
Location – Flexible (Pune/Jaipur Preferred), India
At Clarista.io, we are driven to create a connected data world for enterprises, empowering their employees with the information they need to compete in the digital economy. Information is power, but only if it can be harnessed by people.
Clarista turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics with controls to ensure quality and security of the information
Clarista is designed with business teams in mind, hence ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience are critical to the success of the product
What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
• You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
• You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
• You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
• Your work will entail backend architecture to enable product capabilities, data modeling, data queries for UI functionality, data processing for client specific needs and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
• You will build real-time monitoring dashboards and alerting systems.
• You will integrate our product with other data products through APIs
• You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / nonfunctional\ business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
• You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
• You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
• Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
• 2-3 years of experience in Big Data and Data Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of advanced SQL, data federation and distributed architectures
• Excellent Python programming skills. Familiarity with Scala and Java are highly preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack
components such as the Spark, Hive, airflow, Kubernetes, docker etc.
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Dataflow, Dataproc etc.
• Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
• Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
• Should have good knowledge around error handling.
• Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
• Start-up experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
• Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
• Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
• Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
• Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
• Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
• Business knowledge of multiple sectors
at Accion Labs
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Take complete ownership of the web application and API back end development
- Finalize User Stories, Tasks, Sprints etc. on JIRA based on the product roadmap
- Estimating delivery timelines and execution of relevant tasks with the team
- As individual contributor, writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Mentoring junior members of the development team
- Design and develop effective APIs for mobile apps
- Maintain and develop unit and integration tests (rails mini-tests)
- Co-ordinate web application releases with the DevOps team
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a ROR Developer (individual contributor).
- Experience developing scalable web applications
- Sense of ownership about the product.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience of leading a tech team
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience with front-end frameworks such as - React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js
- Experience with more than one web application stack (e.g. .net, Java, Django etc.).
MCS, B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering