Microsoft TFS Jobs in Ahmedabad
US based software development company in Healthcare domain
- Core expertise in ASP.Net MVC with C#.
- Designing databases/developing queries using SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience using TFS or GIT
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- High level of self-motivation and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
Consulting and Implementation services in Oil and Gas.
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) – Credit Cards Platform
Experience required - 5+ years
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with Apache Cordova framework
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
at Genius Placement Service
We are looking for Sr. Node Js Developer
Experience - 3-5 years
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (Work from Office)
5 Days working
Should have good communication skills.
• Mongodb or Firebase
•Experience with RESTful services
•Knowledge of Node.js, Express and frameworks available for it
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
• Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• Focus on coding and debugging.
• Collaborate with front-end developers.
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
• Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
• Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
• Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
• Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
• Help and support to other team members.
• Hands-on backend web development experience.
• Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
• Strong with Node.js and it’s modules
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
• Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. MongoDB experience is must
• Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Some level of DevOps activities.
• Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
• Strong in developing API development and management
• Integration of third-party applications
• It will be an advantage to have working experience with Blockchain DAPPS
• Coding (HTML/CSS3)
• Analytical Skills
• Web Development
About the Role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features across Novo’s products and services.
- Drive technical decisions on a multi-functional, Agile team alongside product management, product design, and engineering.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Champion a passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing.
- Ensure our software is reliable, extensible, maintainable, debuggable, secure, well-tested and performs well under load.
- Mentor junior engineers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Stay engaged with latest technologies and evaluate strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
Requirements for the Role
- 5+ years experience in a highly technical role at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company.
- Extensive background designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals and initiatives into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL database.
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost effective solutions to ensure and support customer growth.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Strong understanding of system design and architecture.
- Interest in engaging with latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams effectively.
at CeMent Digital Pvt Ltd
Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
at ZealousWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Rich experience with .NET Core (MVC)
- Strong C# and object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of MSSQL 2016 or Above
- Html5, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.X
- Provide best practices for Client-Side scripting using JQuery, ReactJS
- Previous experience with Web API, Restful APIs
- Core Architecture and Design Patterns (Builder, Generic Repository)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with IoT projects would be added advantage
- Effective Communication skills
- Good Listener & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
- Assist with other areas of the Application Development Life Cycle as needed
- Required Test Driven Development Approach
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to attend Daily Scrum meetings
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Participate in peer-reviews for solutions related to coding.
- Help Team Leader to manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain high standards of application quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
at Kalibre global konnects
Job Title:- PHP Developers
Exp.:- 2-4 years
Work Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad
Job Type: Full-time
Day shift:- Monday to Saturday
Office 10 to 7:30pm
Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
Experience with HTML / CSS
Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux
understanding is a must.
In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
Strong skills in PHP based framework
Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS
websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer
and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as
Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
at Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Able to consume 3rd party API's
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL, POSTGRESQL) and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases designing, query optimization techniques and their declarative query languages.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience in Micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Composer / NPM / Webpack.
- Laravel forge server deployment and management
- Laravel Dusk Testing
- PHP Unit Testing
- Good command of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be technically strong in logical thinking
Addon Front-End Frameworks knowledge:
- Other Front-end frameworks like as Vue.js (Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js).
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Working knowledge of npm or Yarn
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Framework 7
- Working knowledge of HTML5 code template and CSS3 styling (Sass or Less depending on your technology stack)
Addon Server knowledge will be added advantage:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, GitLab
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS) related services and server administration like setting up
Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.. (Nice to have but not mandatory).
- Experience working with Docker (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes(Nice to have but not mandatory)
I'm an HR consultant
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development